17th January 2013, 03:49 PM
kajal bhatt

Am I eligible for MCA after completing PGDCA?

i have completed my P.G.D.C.A.am i eligible for M.C.A? pleae tell me

9th March 2014, 10:30 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible for MCA after completing PGDCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kajal bhatt View Post
i have completed my P.G.D.C.A.am i eligible for M.C.A? pleae tell me
There is no issue with your educational qualification. If you have studied mathematics subject in 12th standard and Bachelor degree course then you're eligible for MCA course.

Graduates students are allowed to apply for this MCA course course. Students study Mathematics subject is mandatory to get admission for MCA course.

If you have mathematics subject then definitely your eligible for sure. Admission for MCA course is based on the entrance examantion conducted by the Institution/Unviersity.

The Various Institution/University conducts entrance examination for MCA course like, There are various universities like Osmania University, University of Hyderabad, Dr B R Ambedkar Open University etc.

So, you have satisfy the above criteria then you're eligibel for MCA course.
28th June 2015, 02:32 PM
001 kamal

Default Re: Am I eligible for MCA after completing PGDCA?

Yes, you can eligible for MCA after completing PGDCA.

M.C.A.stand for Master of Computer Applications.

This is a postgraduate Information Technology course.

For admission in a good MCA college, it is important to write entrance exams.

There are many types of entrance exams on the basis of the College or University with different admission procedures too.

The duration of Master of Computer Applications course is three years, divided into a number of semesters which are generally six in number.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?