18th January 2015, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study M.Tech in Gujarat without GATE? List of colleges for admission?

hello,
I haven't appeared for gate examination and non gate examination.I have good score in my B.E and 10th and 12th. I want to get admission in the gujarat this year only. How should I get the admission in M.Tech. What are the procedure should i follow? Which colleges allow the admission without gate and non-gate?

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges can I get in Gujarat after scoring 32 marks in GATE?
  2. In which colleges can I get admission for M.Tech after qualifying for GATE exam?
  3. Colleges for Mtech admission in gujarat through GATE?
  4. How to get admission through GATE in M.E in Gujarat after completing B.E?
  5. List of colleges offering M.Tech admission without GATE score in London?
  6. List of colleges considering admission without the GATE score in M.Tech Environmental Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to get admission in colleges of Pune for M.Tech after scoring 7.00 in GATE
  8. How to get admission in degree colleges in Gujarat in India? In which colleges can I get admission?
  9. List of the colleges which I can get after scoring 2500 in GATE(EEE)? How to apply for M.Tech?
  10. List of engineering colleges which allow admission in various engineering course for diploma holder students in Gujarat? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda
  11. List of M.Tech colleges in Chandiharh and HP which take admission without GATE exam?
  12. How can I get admission in M.tech without qualifying GATE?
  13. List of AICTE approved colleges in Gujarat? What's the admission schedule for M.Pharma?
  14. What is the admission procedure in GUJCET for CBSE students born in Gujarat?
  15. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  16. In which college can I get admission for M.Tech electrical engineering?
  17. How to get admission in M.Pharm in Gujarat? List of the colleges providing admission?
  18. List of colleges offering admission in M.Tech with scholarship in Gujarat, Chhattisgarh and Uttar Pradesh? Minimum marks required to get GATE scholarship? Education loan facility available?
21st February 2017, 04:53 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study M.Tech in Gujarat without GATE? List of colleges for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello,
I haven't appeared for gate examination and non gate examination.I have good score in my B.E and 10th and 12th. I want to get admission in the gujarat this year only. How should I get the admission in M.Tech. What are the procedure should i follow? Which colleges allow the admission without gate and non-gate?

You can get admission to study M.Tech in some of the colleges without GATE score, but you have to appear for the written test conducted by the university. The seats are not filled by the GATE students then the non GATE students will be given chance for admission. The preference will be given to the GATE qualified students. The list of colleges offering the admission without GATE score in Gujarat is given below;

Nirma Institute of Technology - Website Link

G H Patel College of Engineering and Technology – Website Link

U V Patel College of Engineering - Website Link

Sardar Patel Institute of Technology - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?