21st September 2021, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

How can I get enrolled in Masters in Biomedical Engineering without having bachelor in related fields?

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to read my question. I have a bachelor's degree in computer applications and I have 6 years of experience as service engineer and service support engineer in the radiology industry. I have worked on the state-of-the-art Digital X-ray machines and C-Arm machines. I have a very good understanding of radiology Technologies. I have a decent knowledge of mechatronics, embedded electronics, computer programming (C , Python), CAD/CAM, . I have also had some education in mechanical engineering but not a degree.

I think getting a masters in Biomedical engineering (Mechatronics / Medical Imaging) would be best for my career growth. It would help me to get into the design/development/R&D of the medical devices.

My question is How can I get enrolled in Masters in Biomedical Engineering without having bachelor in related fields.

25th September 2021, 07:31 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get enrolled in Masters in Biomedical Engineering without having bachelor in related fields?

Masters in Biomedical Engineering is a 2-year duration course and is divided into 4 semesters. The qualification required for this course is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in Biomedical Engineering with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. The candidate should have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics as the main subject of study in 10+2 from a recognized board. For admission, a candidate must pass the entrance examination which is conducted by the respective colleges and universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?