2nd January 2017, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Which has more scope, M.Sc zoology or microbiology?

Presently, I am studying in B.Sc Microbiology. I am in a confusion to take which subject in M.Sc among Zoology and microbiology, which is having better scope in future job purpose?

6th January 2017, 05:02 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which has more scope, M.Sc zoology or microbiology?

As you are pursuing B.Sc in Microbiology course, you must be very cautious in choosing the best stream in order to pursue in Master's Degree. Both Zoology or Microbiology courses has their own importance. As far as the scope of the course is concerned, Microbiology is the very best course when there is a comparison between both Zoology and Microbiology courses. Almost all the companies have their Microbiology departments separately, hence you may find good number of job opportunities in such medical related laboratories/ companies. So based on this reason, I strongly suggest you to go with M.Sc in Microbiology course as you are already from the same background (Microbiology) in Bachelor Degree.
6th January 2017, 07:36 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Every field is good in their own standards whether it is M.Sc zoology or microbiology. You should opt for the field which interests you the most. You must choose the field which you feel is easy and can understand better, so that you can prepare with the subjects well. Both the fields have lots of career opportunities in government and private sectors, so just think for some time, set up your mind and go for the field which you can perform well in the future.

Best of Luck.
12th April 2017, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Currently I'm doing BSC in zoology (hons), after completing BSc i want to study microbiology. Would that be great or i should do MSC? I'm confused please help!
24th September 2017, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

I have done B.Sc botany , chemistry and zoology in 1997. Now I want to improve my qualifications.which subject I can choose zoology or botany for my M.Sc
23rd February 2018, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my bsc with biotech . Now i m confused for my msc sub selection either to choose msc zoology or biotechnology or even msc chemistry has good scope plz reply
7th March 2018, 02:36 PM
digitalteacher

There is good scope in every field. Opt for the one which matches your interest and skills to achieve career goals. Both Zoology and Microbiology courses has their own importance. As far as the scope of the course is concerned, Microbiology is a better course when compared to Zoology. Good job opportunities in such medical related laboratories/ companies as most of the companies have their own Microbiology departments separately
29th July 2020, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best between bsc microbiology and bsc zoology.I have done 2 science and Dmlt course.I m confused,plz help.
31st July 2020, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Im most likely to study zoology. But I had a confusion that microbiology or zoology. I finished 12th std. And I want to do permanent job in future. Please help me. Give some guidance. I had lots of confusion. And I had only very short time.
23rd June 2021, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

I'm doing fsc and it is almost completed now i want to masters(m.sc) in any subject so i choose biology now I'm confused that which field of biology i go for? . Which has more scope? Suggest me please
6th August 2021, 07:48 AM
Unregistered

Which course is best bsc.zoology or bsc.microbiology for job scope and future
2nd September 2021, 09:05 PM
Minal F

Career in M.Sc Zoology are:-

*Academic Researcher
*Academic Teacher
*Media Sector
*Ecologist

Career in Microbiology are:-
*Research Assistant
*Medical Technologist
*Biomedical Scientist
*Microbiologist
24th September 2021, 09:09 PM
Wasma sanober

Microbiology has more scope as Microbiology is a vast field and has the recently updated practice in India. The research scope is also broader and deeper than botany and zoology.
There are areas of microbiology that covers the topics of plants and animals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?