11th February 2017, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do masters in Biomedical engineering from Germany?

I want to pursue my masters in biomedical engineering from Germany. I have a bachelors degree in biomedical engineering with average percentage of 60 and hardly any extra curricular activities. Do you think I have a chance of getting into a decent German university?

13th February 2017, 12:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do masters in Biomedical engineering from Germany?

Yes, you are eligible to do masters in Biomedical engineering course in Germany after completion of your Bachelor's degree in Biomedical engineering from a recognised university. It is best to learn German language in India before you go to Germany because, mostly Germans will communicate in German language. Since, you have 60% aggregate marks in your Bachelor's degree course, you can get admission in best German University for pursuing Masters in Biomedical Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?