28th August 2012, 05:39 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for masters of engineering in biomedical engineering in India?

Hi. I am a graduate of electrical n electronics Engr. Presently working under biomedical engineering unit of 1 hospital in Nigeria. Can u help me with an advice on where n how 2 apply 4 masters of engineering in biomedical engineering in India? Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  2. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  3. Scope of Biomedical Engineering after 12th? How to apply for educational loan?
  4. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  5. How can I apply for jobs in India after completing masters in automobile engineering from UK?
  6. Do AIIMS provide M.Tech Biomedical course? -- [New]
  7. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering? Can I apply for Biomedical Engineering through CET exam?
  8. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  9. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  10. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering in India as well as abroad? Is there any college in Mumbai or anywhere in India providing diploma in Biomedical Engineering?
  11. In which subjects can we do masters after doing 4 years degree course in Biomedical Engineering?
  12. What is the future of M.Tech Biomedical engineering? List of M.Tech Biomedical engineering jobs?
  13. Colleges in India for BIOMEMS, Proteomics, Genomics courses after B.E. in Biomedical Engineering? Procedure to apply for these courses?
  14. Admission in M.E/MS in Biomedical Engineering after completing 4 years course in Biomedical Engineering? Procedure for admission and the list of top colleges in India?
  15. Which stream is the best for me after passing 12th with PCM? What is the salary?
  16. Higher studies after Biomedical Engineering? Courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I take Biomedical Engineering? What are the job opportunities for biomedical engineering?
  18. Can I do Robotics engineering after completing biomedical engineering?
4th April 2013, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for masters of engineering in biomedical engineering in India?

can i get a college for biomedical engineering only on basis of my class 12 marks and not on basis of enterance exms?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?