24th September 2019, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

How can I get MA(Economics) Honours admission in Panjab University?

Hello friends, I am interested to study MA(Economics) Honours course from Panjab University. I would like to know about the procedure for securing admission. Can you tell me how I can get admission for this course in this university?

27th September 2019, 07:49 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get MA(Economics) Honours admission in Panjab University?

The admission procedure to study an MA in Economics Honours at Panjab University is a candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in any discipline with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 40% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection is done on the basis of Aptitude Test, written and performance test.

Interested candidate can apply online through university website www.puchd.ac.in. Visit the online admissions portal then click on Apply for admission and register as a new candidate and thereafter login with username and password. Fill the form online and pay the application fees through online mode and submit the application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?