16th February 2017, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

How can I have a successful career after BBA?

Can I have a successful career in BBA after completing diploma in mechanical engineering. Please tell me what will be good for me, or any suitable advice for me please share me.

16th February 2017, 06:52 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I have a successful career after BBA?

Yes, definitely you can have a successful career in BBA after the completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if you are interested in the respective field.
Candidates those who have completed class 12th or equivalent or any Diploma course from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the BBA course. After the completion of BBA, you can opt MBA in future to enhance your career in the respective field. You can get a good job based on your profile after completing MBA course.
16th February 2017, 08:33 PM
AshitaBanerjee

BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) is one of the most sought bachelor degree programmes after 12th. It includes complete knowledge of leadership and management. A degree program in Business administration is a profitable career as it educational degree course increases the availability of jobs and leads to a wider aspect of career growth. An MBA would be best after this degree.

But instead pf doing a BBA and an MBA you can also head up to short term courses like-
HyperMesh Training
Diploma in Tool Design
Diploma in Mechatronics and Robotics
ADCNC
PG Safety
Boiler Operator Training
RADIOSS Training
Fire & Safety Course

But I would rather suggest you to the former.
17th February 2017, 01:53 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who have completed their 12th standard or equivalent examination from a recognized board are eligible to pursue BBA course. Yes, it has a wide scope and can lead to a successful career if you work honestly and work hard. After completing the course you will be able to work in banks, export companies, marketing organisations, educational institutes and many more where you can get a salary of Rs. 2 to Rs 3 lacs per annum. Here are some of the job positions like:

> Finance Manager

> Business Administration Researcher

> Marketing Manager

> Business Consultant

> Human Resource Manager

> Information Systems Manager etc.
17th February 2017, 03:51 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

You can have successful career only after completion of Master's Degree. Yes, you cannot expect that much job opportunities just after completion of Graduation as BBA has less value rather than MBA course. But I can still say that, there is a good scope for you after completion of studies when you can pursue Post Graduation after completion of Graduation. i.e., I suggest you to pursue Post Graduation (MBA) after successful completion of BBA course and ultimately you may find good career after completion of studies as there are many organizations that recruitment Post Graduation candidates (MBA Graduates).
17th February 2017, 04:36 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I have a successful career in BBA after completing diploma in mechanical engineering. Please tell me what will be good for me, or any suitable advice for me please share me.

You can get a job in various organizations in government and private as an entry level executive. You can apply for jobs in marketing field. You can apply for jobs in BPOs. You can apply for retail sales jobs. You can apply for jobs in various banks as clerk and officer with BBA qualification. You can pursue law graduation (LLB) / MBA / MA / M.Com / PGDM / CA / CS etc to have a successful career after BBA. You can apply for civil service examinations. You can easily join in a BPO as a voice or non voice executive based on your interest. There are more vacancies available in the BPOs for the graduates. You can work as auditing assistant, marketing assistant, sales executive etc after completion of BBA.
17th February 2017, 09:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Most of the BBA graduates go for MBA option because it is the most popular qualification to get a job in top companies. Hence, you should aim at top management institutes after BBA for admission in MBA.

If you can get admission in IIMs, then you can get top job offers after completion through campus recruitment which you will not get on the basis of only a BBA degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?