4th August 2015, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack CEED? Cutoff marks required to qualify? Study Materials for preparation?

Respected Sir,
How can I prepare for CEED? What are the different study materials available? I want to qualify in CEED. Can you please tell me the cutoff marks for qualifying CEED?

10th April 2023, 06:50 AM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack CEED? Cutoff marks required to qualify? Study Materials for preparation?

CEED (Common Entrance Examination for Design) is an entrance exam conducted by IIT Bombay to select students for admission to various design programs at participating institutes. Here are some tips on how to prepare for CEED:
  • Understand the Exam Pattern: The first step in preparing for CEED is to understand the exam pattern and syllabus. The exam consists of two parts - Part A and Part B. Part A is a screening test that includes objective questions on topics such as visualization, creativity, and analytical and communication skills. Part B is a drawing test that evaluates your design and drawing skills.
  • Practice Regularly: Practice is key to cracking CEED. Make sure you practice regularly and solve previous year question papers and sample papers. This will help you get familiar with the type of questions asked in the exam and improve your speed and accuracy.
  • Improve Your Drawing and Sketching Skills: Part B of the exam is all about drawing and sketching, so it's important to work on improving your drawing skills. You can do this by practicing basic drawing techniques such as shading, perspective, and proportion.
  • Stay Updated with Current Affairs: CEED also includes questions related to general awareness and current affairs, so it's important to stay updated with the latest news and events.
The cutoff marks required to qualify for CEED varies from year to year and depends on various factors such as the difficulty level of the exam and the number of students appearing for the exam. However, on average, a score above 50 in Part A and a good performance in Part B is considered competitive.
As far as study materials are concerned, there are many online resources available such as previous year question papers, sample papers, and mock tests that can help you prepare for CEED. Additionally, you can also refer to books such as “CEED Study Material and Sample Questions” by Ravi Mokashi Punekar, and "CEED & NID Exam Preparation Guide" by Anand Kumar Gupta.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?