9th August 2015, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the process of making NIFT ranking? Chances of getting Textile Designing course?

What is the process of making NIFT ranking? Chances of getting Textile Designing course?

Related Questions:
  1. Govt Jobs in Textile Designing after passing out from NIFT?
  2. Syllabus and sample question papers of textile designing NIFT?
  3. Does the NIFT MFM course deals with Designing?
  4. Short term advance diplomas in Textile/Fashion Designing?
  5. What are the chances to get a government job in Textile industry? I have completed my Post Graduation diploma in fashion designing
  6. List of colleges offering B.Tech in Textile and Fashion designing who take admission in 2nd year after diploma in textile designing?
  7. Colleges providing B.Tech in Textile and Fashion Designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility for Textile designing and jewelry designing after 12th while studying CA?
  9. Information about the courses in fashion designing in NIFT? What is the fee structure and duration?
  10. How to apply for PG or M.A program at NIFT in delhi
  11. Procedure to get job in Textile Ministry being a candidate of doing Graduation in Textile Design? Required Qualification to get Job being a candidate of NIFT?
  12. How may I get a government job in textile sector? I have done diploma degree in texile technology and having 10 years experience in textile weaving & designing
  13. Eligibility for Post Graduation in Graphics Designing from NIFT or NID?
  14. How to do fashion designing from NIFT? What is the qualification for it? Which designing course should I do?
  15. What are my chances of getting into NIFT Mdes
  16. How to go for fashion design if I am interested in engineering
  17. Chances of admission in NIFT after scoring 1165 in NIFT? Chances for admission?
  18. Steps to become a fashion designer for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th Arts?
10th April 2023, 06:52 AM
AddisonRae

Default Re: What is the process of making NIFT ranking? Chances of getting Textile Designing course?

The National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) ranking is based on a number of factors, such as academic excellence, faculty quality, campus infrastructure, research output, student feedback, and industry collaborations. The ranking is determined by an internal NIFT committee that evaluates these factors and assigns a score to each institute. The scores are then compiled to create the final ranking.

Regarding the chances of getting into the Textile Designing course at NIFT, it depends on several factors such as your performance in the entrance exam, availability of seats, and the cutoff marks for the course. To be eligible for admission to NIFT's Textile Design program, you must have completed your 10+2 examination from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% marks. You will also need to clear the NIFT entrance exam, which consists of two parts - a written test and a situation test.

The competition for admission to NIFT's Textile Design course can be high due to its popularity. However, if you prepare well for the entrance exam and score well, you have a good chance of getting into the program. To improve your chances, you can also consider applying to multiple campuses of NIFT, as this can increase your chances of getting admitted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?