21st April 2016, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to secure good rank in JEST and JAM to study M.Sc(Physics)?

Hi Everyone,
I am a final year student of B.Sc(PCM). I want to do M.Sc in Physics afterwards. I have applied for JEST and JAM. But I am lacking in guidance about how to prepare for these entrance exams? I have decided to go through B.Sc 3 years syllabus thoroughly. Please anyone tell me, what more will help me getting good rank in M.Sc(Physics) entrance exam. Waiting for a encouraging reply.

10th February 2017, 06:26 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to secure good rank in JEST and JAM to study M.Sc(Physics)?

In order to secure good marks in JEST and JAM Entrance Examination, you are required to make a good strategy plan. You are required to plan accordingly and start your strong preparation. I suggest you to first get the latest pattern of the examination and syllabus of the examination and once it is done half of preparation is done. I suggest you to go through the below books in order to secure good marks in examination. Solve as many model papers as you can in order to get good practice.

>> Concepts of Physics by H.C Verma

>> Advanced Engineering Mathematics by Erwin Kreyszig

>> An Introduction to Mechanics by Kleppner and Kolenkow

>> Concepts of Modern Physics by Beiser, Choudhury and Mahajan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?