6th June 2016, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

What should I to do after M.Pharma in pharmacology a good job or further studies?

Hello,
I have just completed M.Pharmacy in Pharmacology. I am very confused about my career in future. Should I study or do a job. Please reply me about career and job available?

Related Questions:
  1. Sponsorship criteria to get admission in M.Pharma?
  2. Pharmacology or Pharmaceutics? Which field is better for jobs and has high salaries?
  3. Which is better job oriented course among MS(Pharmacology) and MS(Pharmaceutics) in Abroad? List of universities which offer these courses in Abroad?
  4. Which Ph.D branch in Pharmacology should I opt after M.Sc for wider Indian job prospects?
  5. Prospects of getting a Ph.D course in USA after doing M.D in Pharmacology from India with good research experience? Job prospects in India after completing Ph.D from USA?
  6. How to do project under good pharmaceutical company or good research academy in Haridwar? What is the procedure to be followed?
  7. GRE or Mpharm? after bpharm -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Future of M.Pharm in Pharmacology? Job Opportunities in India and Abroad after completion of this course?
  9. Is Pharmacology a good field for doing Ph.D. studies?
  10. In which college can I get admission having 2589 rank in GPAT?
  11. How can I join in research field after completing M.Pharm Pharmacology
  12. How can I get a government job after completing M.Sc Pharmacology?
  13. Government Job Opportunities after completion of M-Pharmacy in Pharmacology?
  14. What career options should I have after doing MD Pharmacology? How to apply for further studies after doing MD Pharmacology to US universities
  15. Which books will give me full information about GPAT?
  16. Jobs in USA as a fresher after M.Pharma in Pharmacology
  17. Colleges offering masters in Clinical Pharmacology and its fee structure? Job opportunities for the same?
  18. How to do Ph.D in Pharmacology in AIIMS after completing M.Pharm in Pharmacology?
10th February 2017, 06:32 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I to do after M.Pharma in pharmacology a good job or further studies?

Course Opportunities after completion of M.Pharma in Pharmacology:

If you are really interested to pursue higher studies, then going for Doctoral Program is the best option for you. On the other side, if you are not interested to pursue then I would suggest you to look for job in top most companies after completion of Master's degree. If you are not interested in studies, then you may find job opportunities in Health organizations, Government as well as Private sector pharmaceutical companies, Drug and Food Administration organizations, Dispensaries, Government Hospitals and Clinics. If you are interested to study, then doing Ph.D in Pharmacology is the best option for you and you may find numerous job opportunities after completion of studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?