11th August 2015, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

How can I study M.Sc(Home Science) in Bangalore being a B.Sc(Home Science) student of Delhi?

Friends,
I am studying B.Sc(Home Science) and like to do M.Sc in same domain. But the problem is, I am shifting from Delhi to Bangalore. Please tell me what I have to so for admission in M.Sc course in Bangalore?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get into top colleges of Bangalore for lateral entry into B.E.? Eligibility requirement and course information?
  2. Can i Get Science in Class XI if I score 7.2 to 7.6 CGPD?
  3. What is the scope of Science to study in Higher Secondary for 10th student?
  4. Can I get admission to study 11th PCB in any school of Delhi if score good marks 10th exams?
  5. Which one should I go for, Science or Commerce? Will I be able to handle Science stream if I am an average student?
  6. Which entrance test to answer to take up computer science engineering in Christ Engineering College Bangalore?
  7. Good institutions for M.Sc in forensic sciences or environmental studies?
  8. Which course is the best to take up in future? I have taken up science with PCM and computer science
  9. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Mass Communication in Graduation being a 12th Science student of Delhi?
  10. Can I change to science stream while doing commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get admission in Science Stream after scoring 60% in 10th standard?
  12. Is there any diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. How to do summer itnernship or training in Bangalore or Delhi? Where can I get good opportunity? I am 3rd year B.tech student of computer science
  14. Books for ISI entrance test?
  15. List of Institutes offering Wild Life courses?
  16. How to get Internship in Bangalore being 2nd year student of BE in Information Science?
  17. Possibility to study BCA for a candidate who has secured 58.2% in 12th Science? List of colleges in Delhi?
  18. Best college in Bangalore for computer science and engineering? Scope in next 5 to 10 years for this course?
7th October 2015, 07:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study M.Sc(Home Science) in Bangalore being a B.Sc(Home Science) student of Delhi?

Yes, surely you can apply for admission anywhere in India without any issues but chance of admission will be less because most of the seats are reserved for state domicile candidates. There are few seats that are available for outer state candidates.

Therefore, don't worry and apply for admission if you have a good academic record. You can get admission anywhere in India being an Indian citizen.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?