31st March 2015, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

How can I study MS in Information Technology after completing M.Sc(IT)?

Hello,
I would like to study MS in Information Technology.
I am studying M.Sc in IT.
So, please tell me what I have to do
for doing MS course after my M.Sc?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MS in abroad after studying MSc IT integrated?
  2. Am I eligible for MCA or MSCIT? What is the criteria for this?
  3. How to study Physics or robotics after completing graduation in Information Technology
  4. How can I study MS in Information Technology after completing M.Sc(IT)? -- [New]
  5. Which field is better after completing BSc IT between MCA/MSCIT/MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Possibility to study B.Sc(Information Technology) for Bachelor of Commerce candidate?
  7. Can I study M.Sc(Information Technology) after completing Bachelor of Commerce from Mumbai University?
  8. How to do fashion technology in M.Tech after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering? Is there any chance to study fashion technology in M.Tech?
  9. How to do fashion technology in M.Tech after completing B.Tech Mechanical? Is there any chance to study Fashion Technology in M.Tech
  10. Can I get admission in IIT after completing diploma in Information Technology
  11. Which branch is better to take admission in AMIE after Diploma in Information Technology? How to get study material for section A?
  12. How to pursue Nanotechnology course being a candidate of Diploma in Information Technology?
  13. What course to take after completing Diploma in Information technology?
  14. What are the courses available in M.S under Information technology?
  15. How could I do MCA or MSCIT from Mumbai University after completing BCA from Karnataka State Open University
  16. Which is the best course that I should prefer after completing engineering in information technology?
  17. How to join MSc IT course after completing BCA?
  18. Best Colleges for doing M.Sc in Chemistry by Distance Education?
1st October 2015, 12:56 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I study MS in Information Technology after completing M.Sc(IT)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I would like to study MS in Information Technology.
I am studying M.Sc in IT.
So, please tell me what I have to do
for doing MS course after my M.Sc?

Yes, of course you can study MS in Information after completing M.Sc. Aspirants who have completed their Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualification successfully are eligible to apply for this course. The applicant must be completed, their Master Degree in Science as the major subject. The candidate should have scored a minimum of 50% marks in Bachelor Degree from any of the recognized universities. The selection procedure for MS in Information is carried out on the basis of marks scored in the Graduation or through written exam conducted by the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?