27th September 2015, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a job as professor once completed my M.tech from CSE and B.Tech from EIE?

I have taken admission for M.tech in computer science and engineering branch after completing my b.tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering. according to aicte rules, can I not apply for the posts of "associate professor" in any university or engineering colleges?

28th September 2015, 01:00 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job as professor once completed my M.tech from CSE and B.Tech from EIE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have taken admission for M.tech in computer science and engineering branch after completing my b.tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering. according to aicte rules, can I not apply for the posts of "associate professor" in any university or engineering colleges?
After completion of M.Tech in Computer Science you are not eligible for Associate Professor post.

But you can apply in private engineering college for assistant professor post.

To apply in government college as a assistant professor, you must have valid GATE score or UGC NET score card.
1st October 2015, 12:56 AM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get a job as professor once completed my M.tech from CSE and B.Tech from EIE?

I am sorry to say you that you are not eligible for the post of Associate Professor after the completion of M.Tech degree.
After completing M.Tech you can apply for Assistant Professor post in Private Colleges.
To apply in Government Colleges as an Assistant Professor you should have a valid GATE score or UGC NET score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?