27th February 2015, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I study M.Sc(Information Technology) after completing Bachelor of Commerce from Mumbai University?

Respected Sir
Can i do Information Technology
in M.Sc after completing
Bachelor of Commerce degree
from Mumbai University?

28th February 2015, 05:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study M.Sc(Information Technology) after completing Bachelor of Commerce from Mumbai University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir
Can i do Information Technology
in M.Sc after completing
Bachelor of Commerce degree
from Mumbai University?
No, you are not eligible for M.Sc Information Technology after completing B.Com. Only Graduation in Science stream students are eligible to apply for M.Sc Information Technology course. It is mandatory that you should complete Graduation in relevant specialization to be eligible to apply for M.Sc Information Technology course.

Eligibility Criteria required for the M.Sc Information Technology:

A students are considered eligible for the M.Sc Information Technology course, if he/she is a graduate in any science discipline, preferably Computer science or Mathematics subject from any recognized university are eligible. The minimum marks required for admission is 50%. There is no age bar. So, as per your educational qualification are you're not eligible for M.Sc Information Technology course.

Being a Commerce stream student, you can apply for the Master Degree courses like,

-Master of Commerce (M.Com)
-Master of Arts (M.A)
-Master of Business Administration (MBA)

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?