13th March 2016, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

How to do Master of Public Health in St. John's Medical College, Bangalore for a Commerce student of Nigeria?

Hello Everyone,
I am a Commerce student and I want to do Master of Public Health program in St. John's Medical College, Bangalore as a foreign student living in Nigeria. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to open a college to offer Master in Public Health course through distance education?
  2. Is there any negative marking for St Johns medical college Bangalore?
  3. Best and top colleges in Karnataka for Psychology course?
  4. Can I get seat for MBBS in Karnataka after scoring 5300 rank in KCET Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the pattern and difficulty level of St Johns medical exam
  6. Can i proceed with my grade to study masters degree in Public Health?
  7. Is there any good scope for BSc Nursing?
  8. What are the entrance exams be conducted for the entry in MBBS course in St. Johns Medical College, Sarjdarpur and Bangalore? Do they offer an online entrance exam for the same? What's the criteria for the same?
  9. List of PG courses available after finishing UG in Physiotherapy rather than MPT?
  10. BHMS degree for Nigeria candidate?
  11. How to do masters in Public Health through distance mode? I am doing PG in Hospital Management
  12. What can I do to go Canada after Master's degree in Public Health?
  13. Is there any entrance exam for master in Public Health? List of the top colleges for master in Public Health in india
  14. Which are the top universities to do MSc in Physiology?
  15. When will St Johns Medical College Bangalore publish the medical PG interview list?
  16. From where to get application prospectus for Maulana Azad Medical College Delhi and St Johns Medical College Bangalore?
  17. Syllabus and fee structure for MBBS course in St.Johns Medical College Bangalore?
  18. How to get scholarship for Master of Sciences in Medical Microbiology course?
1st April 2016, 10:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Master of Public Health in St. John's Medical College, Bangalore for a Commerce student of Nigeria?

Commerce students are not eligible for Masters in public health programme. One needs to be from a science background specially life science field to become eligible for this course.

Being an foreign student you will be eligible for seats which are reserved for foreign students. Admission is mostly based on merit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?