20th March 2016, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Do I have to apply in separate colleges of Calcutta University to study M.Sc(Zoology)?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am willing to take admission in Calcutta University for this session for M.Sc(Zoology) course. Do I need to apply for Calcutta University alone and the university will allocate the college, according to the marks or do I need to buy brochures for the affiliated colleges offering M.Sc(Zoology) separately and seek admission on my own? Please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study LLB form Calcutta University? I am a 71 years old student
  2. Which are the colleges under calcutta University to study genetics?
  3. Detailed procedure and eligibility to study LLM after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  4. Colleges under Calcutta University for B.Sc Microbiology or Biotechnology? Marks required in 10+2 for admission?
  5. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study B.Com in any reputed colleges of Calcutta University?
  6. Minimum Qualification to pursue Ph.D?
  7. When are the applications forms for B.A available for following colleges?
  8. Can I get admission to study LLB in Calcutta University being a General graduate?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Calcutta University to study Ph.D for a candidate who has completed B.Com from Bardwan University 10 year ago?
  10. List of reputed colleges offering Economics Honours in Calcutta University? Cutoff marks required in 12th standard for admission?
  11. Can I get admission to study M.A. in Education in Calcutta University without any entrance exam?
  12. Can I study LLM in UK being a LLB student of Calcutta University?
  13. Names of the colleges under Calcutta University? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Possibility to get admission in Calcutta University for Private student?
  15. Can i study LLB in calcutta university and in any correspondence course after scoring 62% in HS?
  16. Minimum aggregate marks required to study MA in English in Calcutta University?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission for LLB in Calcutta University after completion of graduation in political science with 59% marks?
  18. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
1st April 2016, 10:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have to apply in separate colleges of Calcutta University to study M.Sc(Zoology)?

Normally, admission is allotted through university only. There is no separate admission procedure from the college. You just have to apply when Calcutta university announces admission by filling the prescribed form.

If you clear cut off marks for the respective college then you will get admission by visiting the college with all the required documents and required fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?