9th April 2014, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

BHMS degree for Nigeria candidate?

I am John Anietie,a Nigeria, with a degree of Dhms from Nigeria Homeopathic Medical college and hospital oron,akwa ibom state,Nigeria.i wish to complet my bhms degree course in a institution,am i eligible?

12th April 2014, 09:19 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BHMS degree for Nigeria candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am John Anietie,a Nigeria, with a degree of Dhms from Nigeria Homeopathic Medical college and hospital oron,akwa ibom state,Nigeria.i wish to complet my bhms degree course in a institution,am i eligible?
Hey friend,

BHMS stands for Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine & Surgery

About the Course:

This course is of a duration of 5 1/2 years and the candidate who wish to join in this course should have certain qualifications and they include:

>> The Education qualification needed for the course is that the candidate must have completed +2 with Physics,Chemistry and biology as subjects.

>> The age limit needed is should have attained 17 years of age.

It is the study of fundamental principles of Homoeopathy,details of the Homoeopathic concepts, old logic of Homoeopathy.

And talking about getting into this course,you need to write the entrance exam for it which is conducted by the State Government.While taking that into consideration there are criteria's which will be needed for applying for the exams and as i have mentioned the education qualification and age limit that would be needed,the other thing to be mentioned is the Nationality standard.

As per the Nationality standard which is framed for the exam it is that Only Citizen of India is eligible for applying for the exams.So,as you being a Nigerian you will not be able to apply for the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?