16th May 2022, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission into Nanyang Technological University using GATE score ?

I am currently pursuing my 5th semester in B.E , ECE branch and i am interested in writing gate exam in the year 2019 .
I either want to continue my higher studies in foreign universities which provide admissions based on gate scores (or) get employed in Psu 's using my gate score. I am an above average student with a current cumulative gpa (including the first 5 semesters ) of 8.02 ... The following are my questions ..

1. Is it possible to prepare for gate exam all by ourselves without the help of coaching centers ?
2. Are there any foreign universities which provide admissions based on gate scores ?
3. Will i immediately get a job right after getting my gate scores ? If yes, what will be the starting pay offered to an engineering graduate ?

Thank You !

20th May 2022, 01:51 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission into Nanyang Technological University using GATE score ?

GATE score is accepted by NTU for masters in engineering and PhD programme.
In order to get admission , the candidate must have a GATE score of atleast 90% and it must not be more than 3 years old while applying.
Minimum GRE must be equivalent to or more than 3.5

One must also keep in mind that selection process is competitive and one has to be good enough in studies.

If you talk about scope , it has wider scope in every field.
There are various job opportunities available both in private as well as Government sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?