18th October 2017, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Details about Nanyang Technological University, China for MS course? Is it good university for Indian students?

I am Electrical Engineering graduate and now wanted to study MS from Nanyang Technological University, China. Please tell me about the university? Is it good university for Indian students?

Related Questions:
  1. Prospects of getting admission in National University of Singapore or Nanyang Technological University for M.S.(Electrical) for a candidate who scored 316 in GRE and 116 in TOEFL?
  2. How to get admission in dual degree course in engineering and management at Nanyang Technological University? Fess structure for this course?
  3. List of Banks providing education loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to an undergraduate Aerospace Engineering student of Nanyang Technological University?
  4. List of Banks providing education loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study Aerospace Engineering in Nanyang Technological University?
  5. Fees required to study MS from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore? Does this university provide stipend?
  6. Fees required to study MS from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore? -- [New]
  7. MS in Computer Science at NUS, Singapore?
  8. How to pursue MS in Singapore? I want to pursue MS in Singapore
  9. How to apply for Nanyang Technological University (NTU) to study Engineering course? What is the eligibility criteria, fees and procedure for it?
  10. Which university is providing M.Tech in Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering between Nanyang Technological University, Singapore and National University of Singapore? How to approach for admission?
  11. Does Nanyang Technological University, Singapore provides M.Tech course in distance mode? Fees to study it in regular mode?
  12. List of top colleges to do MS in Civil department in abroad?
  13. How to do MS in Nanyang University?
  14. Best colleges in india for doing mtech in VLSI or related fields? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of the colleges for a candidate who scored 680 marks in GMAT and having 5 years work experience?
  16. Can i change my university to Vishweshwaraya Technological University from PTU without losing a year?
  17. Whether studying MBBS in China is a right decision for 12th candidate? Details of Dali University, China?
  18. Admission in Masters degree under VTU?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?