19th November 2016, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in dual degree course in engineering and management at Nanyang Technological University? Fess structure for this course?

Hello sir, I am studying in 11th standard with Science (Mathematics) stream. After 12th I want to study a dual degree course in engineering and management from Nanyang Technological University. How to get admission in this university? Fess structure for this university?

Related Questions:
  1. Prospects of getting admission in National University of Singapore or Nanyang Technological University for M.S.(Electrical) for a candidate who scored 316 in GRE and 116 in TOEFL?
  2. Fees required to study MS from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore? Does this university provide stipend? -- [New]
  3. How to apply for Nanyang Technological University (NTU) to study Engineering course? What is the eligibility criteria, fees and procedure for it?
  4. How to do MS in Nanyang University?
  5. MS in Computer Science at NUS, Singapore?
  6. Does Nanyang Technological University, Singapore provides M.Tech course in distance mode? Fees to study it in regular mode?
  7. Institutes offering dual degree MSc M.Tech program in Nanotechnology? What is their fee structure and the admission process?
  8. Top Universities in Singapore to apply for MS? Required Eligibility criteria for this purpose?
  9. Hostel and Tuition fee structure of KIIT University for Engineering? How to get education loan being an SC student?
  10. Best colleges in india for doing mtech in VLSI or related fields? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it possible to do MSc in Astrophysics after B.Tech in EEE?
  12. Will I have any problem to take admission having 530 score in MAT?
  13. Eligibility for placement in US? I have done dual degree course in Mechanical from Andhra University
  14. Can I continue with MSc after pursuing B.Tech?
  15. With an AIR of 01 in KIIT which branch can I get?
  16. List of the colleges offering PG in chemical technology? I am studying BSc(Chemical Technology) final year
  17. Am i eligible for placement in US after doing dual degree course in Mechanical from Andhra University
  18. Gujarat Technological University Civil Engineering Vth Sem: Management II Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?