18th June 2014, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Prospects of getting admission in National University of Singapore or Nanyang Technological University for M.S.(Electrical) for a candidate who scored 316 in GRE and 116 in TOEFL?

hello
my profile
GRE: 316,
TOEFL: 116
CGPA: 8.72
1 major project (final year project)
1 mini project
1 month internship at BHEL
good extra curriculars

applying for MS in Electrical

what are the chances of getting into National University of singapore and Nanyang Technological University?

Thank You

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MS in Nanyang University?
  2. How to get admission in Ph.D? I have scored 282 in GRE and 80 in TOEFL
  3. What is the procedure to do masters in abroad after doing B.E Computers?
  4. In which country can I do further studies after 12th?
  5. Information and requirements to do MS in Germany?
  6. Colleges or universities preferable for doing MS in Chemical Engineering in Abroad? What are the job opportunities -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get admission in NUS Singapore after completing ECE with 8.15 CGPA, 1220 GRE score and 104 TOEFL score?
  9. How can I take both GRE and TOEFL to study MS at Singapore
  10. Which exam should I give between GRE and TOEFL for the admission in Pharm.D at New Jersey?
  11. Is it a good choice for me of doing MS in Aerospace Engineering? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
  12. Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best university?
  13. What are the cutoffs for GRE and TOFEL scores in Campbell University and New York University?
  14. Minimum score required in GRE and TOEFL to get seat in best university? Financial support required?
  15. Is it possible to do MS in Nanotechnology after doing B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  16. How may I pursue my MS degree from aboard? What's the procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  17. Minimum requirement for admission in USA for MS in management course? How much marks should I get in GRE and TOEFL?
  18. Whether it is possible to get admission without GRE or TOEFL?
25th June 2014, 11:50 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Prospects of getting admission in National University of Singapore or Nanyang Technological University for M.S.(Electrical) for a candidate who scored 316 in GRE and 116 in TOEFL?

You have bright chances of getting selected by National University of Singapore (NUS) or Nanyang Technological University. This is because :-

- You have good scores in the entrance exams as well as good academic background.
- You have project works under your name and good extra curricular.
- You have work experience.

Your chances are very high. But it cannot be said that you have 100% chance since there are huge number of applicants and it depends on other candidate's profile.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?