11th March 2018, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in M.Sc Biotechnology in University of Mumbai?

Sir, I am B.Sc Biotechnology holder and want to study M.Sc in Biotechnology from University of Mumbai. Please tell me how can I get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Is MSc Biotechnology from Mumbai University valid in US?
  2. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry after doing BSc in Biotechnology Which are the colleges in Mumbai and Pune to do MSc in Biochemistry?
  3. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  4. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  5. Will I get Job in Mumbai if I pursue my B.Sc and M.Sc from Mumbai University?
  6. List of colleges I can get seat for M.Sc. Chemistry with a rank of 1868?
  7. How to get admission in M.Sc Biotechnology in University of Mumbai?
  8. Nutritionist: MSc in Dietetics after TYBSC in Biotechnology? Jobs in reputed hospitals after MSC in Dietetics?
  9. List of colleges under Mahatma Gandhi University which offer MSc(Biotechnology)?
  10. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc Biotechnology?
  11. In mumbai which colleges provide MSc in Biotechnology
  12. Can I take admission in MSc in mumbai university after completing BSc in Pune University
  13. Can I study Integrated PhD in Biotechnology if pursuing B.Sc(Biotechnology) 2nd year? List of colleges under Mumbai University for admission?
  14. Information about best university in Abroad for doing PhD in Biotechnology? How to get admission and scholarship?
  15. Which is better Msc biotechnology from sardar patel university, anand, gujrat or Msc Microbiology from Pune university?
  16. How to do M.Phil Biotechnology as part time in Prist University? I have completed MSc Biotechnology from Madras University
  17. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study MSc(Biotechnology) in Amity University? -- [New]
  18. Eligibility for MSc biochemistry in Calcutta university and Mumbai university? -- [Most Discussed]
24th April 2018, 12:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Sc Biotechnology in University of Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am B.Sc Biotechnology holder and want to study M.Sc in Biotechnology from University of Mumbai. Please tell me how can I get admission?

Candidates who have passed BSc with at least seven units in Biotechnology from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the MSc Biotechnology at University of Mumbai. Students who have studied three units in Biotechnology at the final year BSc in combination with three units of any major subject at third year BSc are also eligible to apply for the MSc Biotechnology at University of Mumbai. Admission to the MSc Biotechnology is done on the basis of marks obtained in the final year BSc examinations. There is no entrance examination for the admission. Candidates can collect the application from the department of biotechnology, University of Mumbai. Candidates can find the details at the University of Mumbai website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?