10th March 2018, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study MBA(Finance) through MAT if having supplementary in B.Com 3rd year?

I have a supplementary in my 3rd year which will be clear in next year. I have applied for MAT. If I get good percentile in MAT and offered for admission in MBA(Finance) course then I get admission if have supple in B.Com 3rd year?

Related Questions:
24th April 2018, 09:34 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study MBA(Finance) through MAT if having supplementary in B.Com 3rd year?

If you clear your supplementary examination before getting admission to MBA course, then you can definitely opt for the MBA course at that instant. I mean to say that, you must clear all your left over backlog papers and must show a fresh result with passing in all the subjects at the time of admission. Otherwise, if you fail to do so, I am sorry to say that you won't get admission to study MBA course even if you qualify in the MAT examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?