10th March 2018, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Delhi University for B.Sc student of IGNOU?

I am studying B.Sc in Mathematics from IGNOU, Delhi. I have secured 64% till me 2nd year. Now I have entered in 3rd year. I want to join Delhi University for doing M.Sc in Mathematics. I would like to know that I have to give any entrance exam for admission in M.Sc or I can get direct admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and eligibility to study M.Sc(Microbiology) in Delhi University for B.Sc student of IGNOU?
  2. Is there any entrance exam to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Delhi University for B.Sc student of IGNOU?
  3. Last date of admission for B.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I study B.Com in IGNOU being a 3rd year student of Delhi University?
  5. How can I appear for IAS entrance exam? I am a student of IGNOU
  6. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course in Delhi University? List of colleges which offer this course in Delhi University?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for M.Com in IGNOU after completion of B.Com with 50 percentage through correspondence from Delhi University?
  8. Is there any entrance exam available to study BSc(Biotechnology) in Delhi University?
  9. Cutoff percentage required in 12th ISC to study BSc(Maths) in Delhi University?
  10. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Sc in Delhi University?
  11. Detailed information and eligibility to study M.Sc(Zoology) in Madras University for B.Sc student of IGNOU?
  12. How Bangladeshi student can study in Delhi or Kolkata university?
  13. Is there any entrance exam to study BSc(Electronics) in Panjab University?
  14. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Interior Design) in Delhi? -- [New]
  15. Possibility to study BSc(Chemistry) in Delhi University for a candidate with 60% in 12th Science?
  16. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Anatomy) in any Government college of India?
  17. Whether MSc(Biotechnology) is offered in IGNOU? Study Centre of IGNOU in Jaipur?
  18. Good institutions for M.Sc in forensic sciences or environmental studies?
21st April 2018, 02:46 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Delhi University for B.Sc student of IGNOU?

Yes, there is an entrance examination required to qualify to study M.Sc in Mathematics from Delhi University.
Candidates those who have completed their B.Sc studying Mathematics as a subject from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for M.Sc course in Mathematics from Delhi University.
Candidates must have to qualify in the entrance examination conducted by Delhi University to study M.Sc course.
24th April 2018, 10:32 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Delhi University for B.Sc student of IGNOU?

As, you are studying B.Sc mathematics from IGNOU, so you are eligible to study M.Sc mathematics in Delhi University after completing the course with minimum 50% marks. Candidates studying outside Delhi University, have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the university itself. After clearing the examination, you can get admission in the university.

Add: Benito Juarez Rd, South Campus, South Moti Bagh, South Campus, South Moti Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110021
Phone: 011 2700 6900
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?