7th August 2018, 01:14 PM
nikita srivastav

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study MSc(Biotechnology) in Amity University?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study MSc in Biotechnology course in Amity University. I would like to know that should I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission and study MSc in Biotechnology course? Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study MSc(Biotechnology) in Amity University? -- [New]
  2. How can I do M.Tech in correspondence while working in Polymer company
  3. When will be entrance exam held for Interior Design conducted by Amity University?
  4. Is there any entrance exam for MBA/MSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure for MSc and MBA in Amity University
  5. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Hospitality) in Amity University, Jaipur?
  6. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Atmospheric Sciences) in Amity University, Gurgaon?
  7. Detailed information and eligibility criteria of Amity University PhD entrance exam? Subjects offered in PhD at Amity University?
  8. Entrance exam available to study MTech(Embedded System Technologies) in Amity University?
  9. Which course to choose between Aeronautical and Astronautical engineering in Amity University?
  10. Date of Entrance Examinations of Delhi University and Amity University for admission to LLM program
  11. Entrance exam to study B.Tech(Marine Engineering) in Amity University for 12th Science student? Fee structure of B.Tech(Marine Engineering) there?
  12. How to do Ph.D in electronics in distance mode?
  13. Syllabus of Amity University MCA Entrance Exam?
  14. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Amity University?
  15. Whether Amity University is not approved by AICTE? Whether a B.Tech graduate from Amity University can apply for government jobs?
  16. Last date to apply for Amity University online?
  17. Fee structure of B.Ed curses? Date of sale of B.Ed forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is Amity University, Haryana recognized by UGC for Ph.D.?
3rd January 2023, 07:08 AM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study MSc(Biotechnology) in Amity University?

Msc in biotechnology is a 2 year post graduate program and the fees of the following university is 3.36 lakhs and the college was established in the year 1995
The Eligibility criteria for the following is
Candidate must have scored at least 60% in their intermediate exam and english must be a compulsory subject ,there may be some relaxation for the reserved category students
Candidates must also score at least 60% in their graduation in any of life science stream
Apart from this there is no other criteria and no enterance exam to appear for
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?