17th January 2016, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in M.Sc. course in Pantnagar?

Sir, i want to study msc degree from pantnagar. I have completed my B.Sc. from HNBGU in zoology Botany and chemistry. SO tell me how can i get admission there?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission in pantnagar engineering college?
  2. What is the syllabus of MSc Maths of Pantnagar University?
  3. Engineering exam in Pantnagar, how much marks do I need to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get admission in B.Tech in college of Technology, Pantnagar?
  5. What was the last year JEE cut off rank for admission in College of Technology Pantnagar?
  6. Sample question papers of MSc Maths Group of DU, BHU and Pantnagar Universities
  7. Previous years question papers for the entrance of Pantnagar University for the PG admission?
  8. Cutoff marks or cutoff ranks of last year for admission in College of Technology GB Pantnagar University
  9. Do I have a chance to get Pantnagar University Uttarkhand after scoring 110 marks in AIEEE?
  10. What is the date of the entrance exam for MSc courses in Pantnagar University?
  11. What was the opening & closing rank in College of Technology Pantnagar last year?
  12. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  13. Universities which are the best for taking admission for MCA test between Pantnagar university, Panjab University and Gurukul Kangri?
  14. How should I join GB Pantnagar University in Uttarakhand?
  15. What percentage of B.Tech seats is reserved in Pantnagar University under AIEEE for Uttarakhand students?
  16. What is the AIEEE minimum marks requirement for GB Pantnagar university, Uttarakhand?
  17. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  18. Previous year Question Papers for MCA Entrance Exam of G B Pantnagar University?
25th January 2016, 11:43 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Sc. course in Pantnagar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i want to study msc degree from pantnagar. I have completed my B.Sc. from HNBGU in zoology Botany and chemistry. SO tell me how can i get admission there?
The aspirant can join the course in Govind Ballabh Pant University, which is in Pantnagar. There are many M.Sc courses are available in the university. The aspirant can get the application form and prospectus through online or offline. Then you can apply to the college. After short listing you will be called for an interview for the admission. You can also visit the college directly and get the details in person also. The attachment is given below, please check the details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Prospectus_2015-16.pdf(864.0 KB, 401 views)
12th April 2016, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

I want to do M.Sc in Environment From Pantnagar. Is there any Entrance exam also which I have to qualify?
1st July 2016, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my bsc (botany honours) from delhi university ? Am i eligible for pantnagar?
11th June 2017, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

I got 594 rank in masters exam 2017 and i am a st category student also . Will i get admission in pantnagar University ??
20th June 2017, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

What percent is required in bsc to get admission in pantnagar university for mca if one has secured 7th rank in entrance exam??
10th July 2017, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

I got 1037 rank in master programme 2017 from obc category will i get admission in pantnagar university?
13th November 2018, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am studying b.sc agriculture in Dehradun college but I am not belong to u.k state now I can eligible for m.sc entrance exam of pant Nagar ?
6th June 2019, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Is there any percentage required in bsc to get admission in pantnagar university in M.Sc maths
14th May 2022, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

I am about to complete my graduation in Bsc(H) Biotechnology and I am interested in taking Msc in environment science . Am i eligible for this. Please tell.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?