17th January 2016, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in M.Sc. degree of Nursing in AIIMS? Is there any entrance of that?

I want to study M.Sc. degree course in Nursing in AIIMS. So tell me how can i get admission in the course there? Also tell me if there is any entrance for getting admission there?

14th March 2016, 04:40 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Sc. degree of Nursing in AIIMS? Is there any entrance of that?

You can get admission in AIIMS for the course of M.Sc in Nursing.
You need to have passed the graduation course in Nursing with 60% marks to be eligible to apply for the course of M.Sc in Nursing in AIIMS.
Yes there is an Entrance Examination that is conducted by AIIMS and you need to crack that Entrance Examination to be eligible for the course of M.Sc in Nursing in AIIMS.
This is the procedure you need to follow to get admission to the course of M.Sc in Nursing in AIIMS.
23rd July 2019, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Sc. degree of Nursing in AIIMS? Is there any entrance of that?

How to crack the aiims msc nursing entrance exam. and which books are important for the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?