17th March 2017, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in MCS course?

Hello Sir, my self Tanvi and I had completed BCS (BSc computer science) with 60% and now I am for my MCS. I want heartily to be customer officer. Sir please can you help me. Please guide me on my web site for what example and where to apply for an interview at my mail address [email protected]

19th March 2017, 02:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in MCS course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, my self Tanvi and I had completed BCS (BSc computer science) with 60% and now I am for my MCS. I want heartily to be customer officer. Sir please can you help me. Please guide me on my web site for what example and where to apply for an interview at my mail address [email protected]

Candidates after completion of graduation degree in computer science subject (like B.Sc Computer Science or BCA) can apply for Master of Computer Science (MCS) course. The admission to the course will be done on the basis of marks scored in the entrance test conducted by the college or university. The course is available in various colleges and universities in India. For taking admission, you have to apply online or offline as per the requirement of the college or university. The candidates will be called for an entrance test and based on entrance marks the college management prepare a merit list. The selected candidates will be called for admission. Candidates selected have to pay the fees and join the MCS course. This is the common admission procedure followed in many colleges for the admission to MCS course in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?