11th February 2018, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

How to get leaving certificate after LLM from Pune university?

I have completed my LLM external from Pune university. How can I get my leaving certificate? University is not that much helpful in this regard though.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get Leaving Certificate for a candidate who has completed correspondence MCom around 10 years ago from Pune University? -- [New]
  2. What is the procedure of getting leaving certificate of TC PL?
  3. Procedure to get duplicate school leaving certificate?
  4. Guidelines and rules for getting Triplicate School Leaving certificate?
  5. LLM question papers for university of Pune
  6. How can I get the Original Passing Certificate after 2 years of completing LLM from Global Open University, Nagaland?
  7. Last date to apply and date of entrance exam for LLM course in Symbiosis Law School, Pune -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to do LLM from Nagpur University?
  9. How to get admission for LLM in Symbiosis Law College, Pune?
  10. Solved question papers of LLM Semester I of Pune University?
  11. How to get study material for LLM Semester I of Pune University
  12. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence?
  13. Last years question papers of Pune University, LLM First Semester
  14. University Of Pune LLM (Sem I) Research Methodology and Legal Education-I (LW-104) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Where to get the School Leaving Certificate for admission to BA course?
  16. Can I get admission in 11th Science of Gujarat state board if completed 10th CBSE from Private school?
  17. How to do LLM from Nagpur University? I have done my LLB from Mumbai University
  18. Can I become a Lecturer after completing LLM course? Age limit to apply for LLM course?
12th February 2018, 06:30 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get leaving certificate after LLM from Pune university?

Since, you have completed your LLM course from Pune University through externally, you can very much apply for the leaving certificate from the above mentioned University.
In order to apply for the certificate, you must have to visit to the regional office of Pune University. Write an application that you have completed your LLM course and you want the leaving certificate. Submit it in the said office. You will shortly get your leaving certificate issued by the University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?