28th February 2017, 04:23 PM
Ashim kumar sinhaaliaskha

How can I get the Original Passing Certificate after 2 years of completing LLM from Global Open University, Nagaland?

Respected Sir, I had completed my LLM course from Global Open University, Nagaland 2 years ago but I still have not received my Original Certificate so I want to know how can I get the Original Passing Certificate after 2 years of completing LLM.

My rollno is tgou/nlii/2012j
Address Ashim Kumar Sinha
S/o Lt Haldhar Prasad Sinha
Ranighat Sumatipath
Mahendru Patna-6, Bihar

Related Questions:
2nd March 2017, 10:03 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get the Original Passing Certificate after 2 years of completing LLM from Global Open University, Nagaland?

You need to write a application to dean of the university/college requesting to issue the original certificate of the degree.
>> Attach the mark sheet xerox and no dues certificate xerox with letter.
>> Mention the name , roll number, passing year, contact number , mail address in the application.

** It will take 2-5 days in processing of the application.
** Collect the certificate from the office after signature and verification .
** Certificate will not be issued if there is any pending due or if claimed by the college.
27th October 2018, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get the Original Passing Certificate after 2 years of completing LLM from Global Open University, Nagaland?

Dear sir I have completed my llm from gobal open university , Nagaland. I want to know can I apply for issuing original certificate online.
29th November 2021, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, unfortunately i have lost my original Msc certificate. i can produce the mark sheet as evidence. what is the procedure to apply for fresh Msc certificate? i need it for my Ph.D. please help me , i am ready to pay fees for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?