11th February 2018, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for M.A political science entrance exam of JNU

Sir, please tell me can I give JNU M.A. Political science entrance exam in Hindi medium at my email id is [email protected]. Please, do tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for M.A political science entrance exam of JNU
  2. Best coaching institute for JNU entrance exam for political science in Jaipur?
  3. Is it possible to join Political Science course in JNU with 45% in 12th?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing PH.D in political science?
  5. Percentage required for PhD in Political Science? Eligibility and syllabus for JNU PhD entrance exam?
  6. Can I give JNU M.A Political Science entrance in Hindi Medium
  7. When the notification of JNU Ph.D entrance exam will be released? Eligibility criteria and date of Ph.D entrance exam? Is Ph.D in Economics offered by JNU?
  8. Which is the qualifying entrance exam of JNU Delhi to pursue PG in Political Science?
  9. Need admission process details in JNU for Political Science course?
  10. Possibility to appear in JNU MA(Political Science) entrance exam in Hindi medium? -- [New]
  11. JNU MA political entrance exam question papers?
  12. List of universities offering PhD in Political Science in and around Kolkata? Eligibility criteria, application details and date of entrance exams?
  13. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Political science after completion of graduation?
  14. How to appear for JNU entrance after doing graduation in Assam
  15. Can a B.Com student apply for MA Economics at JNU, Delhi? Eligibility criteria and entrance exam for it?
  16. Eligibility criteria for JNU MCA entrance examination? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Whether IGNOU offers Ph.D(Political Science)? Eligibility criteria of Ph.D in Political Science in IGNOU?
  18. Procedure to do MA in Political Science either from JNU or DU? Previous year solved question papers for DU MA entrance exam?
11th February 2018, 11:03 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for M.A political science entrance exam of JNU

If you have completed your Graduation course with a minimum of 50% of marks in it, then you are definitely eligible for M.A in Political Science entrance examination of JNU.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to appear in the JNU entrance examination of M.A in Political Science.
12th February 2018, 01:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, please tell me can I give JNU M.A. Political science entrance exam in Hindi medium at my email id is [email protected]. Please, do tell me asap.

Candidates who have completed a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 50% marks are eligible to apply for the MA Political Studies entrance examination in Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU). They have to appear for an entrance examination to get admission to the MA Political Studies course. Candidates can find the details about the MA Political studies in the JNU website. The JNU Centre for Political Studies website link is given Click Here
12th February 2018, 08:03 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Eligibility Criteria for MA Political Science Course from JNU (Jawaharlal Nehru University):-
  • To apply for master of arts course in political science in JNU applicant must have done bachelors degree from government recognized institute with at least 50% marks obtained in social science subject.
  • Duration of post graduate degree in political; science course is 2 years.
  • JNU conducts entrance exam every year for admission of eligible candidates for post graduate courses. To get an idea regarding questions in entrance exam please visit www.jnueeqp.com.
  • For more details and apply online please visit www.juu.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?