5th February 2022, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

How to get MBA admission with very low percentage in Graduation?

Sir i have completed my graduation bt my percentage is too low its 43% will i get admission for MBA in private college but after MBA i am faced any problem
in my jobs?

7th February 2022, 11:58 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get MBA admission with very low percentage in Graduation?

To get MBA admission with low percentage in graduation ,you have to appear in the entrance exam called CAT , XAT and GMAT score high in these entrance exam and get your dreams come true.
7th February 2022, 06:37 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for MBA Admission: -

The candidate must be an Indian citizen and have completed a bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

As there is no percentage mark, you are eligible to apply for MAT for admission to MBA course.
9th February 2022, 10:15 AM
Zainab Fatima8

If you got low percentage in graduation and want to get admission in MBA then first you have to clear CAT exam.

But minimum percentage required to study MBA is 50%marks in graduation in any stream from a recogniszed university.
10th February 2022, 10:59 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

You can get MBA admission with a very low percentage in graduation. There are so many institutes all over the country that provide MBA and there are even distance courses such as Indira Gandhi Open University (IGNOU) which also offers MBA. The minimum qualification required is a candidate must have passed graduation from a recognized university and need to qualify entrance examination such as CAT/MAT or exams which is conducted by some governing body as it will increase the weightage in your final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?