21st August 2010, 01:38 AM

MBA admission with very low percentage in Graduation

sir i have completd my graduation bt my percentage is too low its 43% will i get admission for mba if not pls suggest some good courses

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do MBA after completing graduation with low percentage?
  2. How how much percentage is required for mba admission? Can I apply for MBA course after completion of graduation with 45% marks?
  3. How to get job in Accounting or Finance sector having low percentage?
  4. Do both 10th and 12th percentage is considered for MBA? can a 95+ percentile holder gets an elite college in India? I've secured 49% in 10th, 51.8% in 12th and 71% marks in graduation
  5. What should I do if I have low marks and percentage in graduation? Am I eligible to take BPSC exam? -- [New]
  6. What is the percentage required for MBA admission?
  7. Which college require Low percentage in MBA? I have scored 48.4%
  8. Am I eligible to apply for MBA after scoring 45% marks in graduation? What is the minimum criteria needed to apply for MBA course?
  9. Can I get admission in any MBA college if secured 47.88% in B.Com? Am I eligible for MBA entrance exam? What should I study to make my future brighter?
  10. How can I get a good job after completing MBA with good marks? I've got 67% in 10th, 78% in 12th and 56% marks in B.Com undergraduate
  11. How to get a good job with a high talent and low percentage?
  12. How may i get admission in MBA colleges situated in Indore? I have average percentage in my graduation
  13. Will 45% marks in graduation pose any issue to take admission in B.Colleges for MBA course?
  14. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after scoring 44% Graduation?
  15. How much is the percentage required in graduation for admission in MBA
  16. After doing MBA can I do CS course? What is the procedure to apply and what is the minimum percentage in graduation or post graduation ?
  17. Admission for MCA or MBA after completing graduation with 46%?
  18. In which IT companies can I get after scoring 81.6% in 10th,56% in 12th
21st August 2010, 12:33 PM
anki_8816

Default Re: MBA admission with very low percentage in Graduation

Friend if you want to do MBA you can search in for PTU institutes but you know their condition.You should consult for distance programme for MBA from Manipal University.On the other side you should do some official work,this will increase your experience.
All The Best
21st August 2010, 01:16 PM
August
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: MBA admission with very low percentage in Graduation

dear friend

for taking admission in MBA u have to score well in the entrance exams like

CAT

MAT

and many more.

percentage in graduation doesn't matter. if your rank is good then u will be able to take admission in better colleges.

all the best.
21st August 2010, 01:30 PM
shivdayal sharma

pls u do ur MBa through distance learning course and do job in ur related field so get experienced.
21st August 2010, 03:29 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

There are some colleges which have certain eligibility criteria. Some have 60% while other have 50%. I dont know the college with less than 50% but there may be some private institutes taking admission on that basis. However if you get into MBA you may have certian problem in your job after MBA but the most important thing is your skills which i guess if you focus from now you can easily come back

best of luck
21st August 2010, 03:46 PM
mohit brh

Dear friend,
there are many colleges which has eligibility for admission like 60% ,55% but mostly college take admission with below 50% but you may be face problem with your these percentage after M.B.A to get job. but if you will score good marks in M.B.A than it is better for you.

all the best.
21st August 2010, 04:02 PM
mukeshbhadoriya

off course there are many college which give admissions on yhis rank but these college are not in india top 50 colleges you can apply in distance m.b.a. course from p.t.u university for m.b.a.
21st August 2010, 04:17 PM
compaq123
Senior Member+

in any university or institutation to give admission on the basis of graduation percentage is minimum about 50% only.
but you can clear one entrance for mba i.e cat,if it is clear so you can get admission on the basis of cat exam in good colleges or university.
good luck
21st August 2010, 04:37 PM
Rickers

Hello,

Hmm....Very less percentage sir. The minimum criteria for getting admission is 50%. Below 50% i don't thing you will get admission....but you may try in some private colleges.
Good luck!!!!
21st August 2010, 06:09 PM
swati123

Well, the eligibility to appear for the MBA Entrance Exams is a Bachelor's degree of 3-years duration in any discipline from a recognised University and hence your low graduation should not be a hindrance. Prepare hard for MBA Entrance Exams like MAT, XAT, GMAT and try scoring high to fulfill your dream.

Having said this, I'll add that you should pursue your dream only if you really have an aptitude, a liking for Management studies; else, drop the idea and look for greener pasteurs in other fields that do interest you.
21st August 2010, 06:38 PM
robart
Senior Member+

dear friend,

if you have scored less than 50% then there is no need to worry.just do hard work.

there are many exams which conducts exam. the minimum criteria is just pass in graduation. these exams are CAT, MAT etc.these are tough exam but you will get good colleges.

so do hard work to clear these exams.

all the best.
21st August 2010, 06:42 PM
robart
Senior Member+

dear friend,

if you have scored less than 50% then there is no need to worry.just do hard work.

there are many exams which conducts exam. the minimum criteria is just pass in graduation. these exams are CAT, MAT etc.these are tough exam but you will get good colleges.

so do hard work to clear these exams.

all the best.
21st August 2010, 07:47 PM
Senior Member+++

friend
this vary from college to college
some colleges take students with even 50% in graduation in mba and some have minimum criteria of 60% marks
so you can get a good college with a minimum 50% marks if you have
21st August 2010, 07:55 PM
kool
Senior Member++

dear friend,
many college don't put any criteria for the student who want to take admission in MBA.

kindly appear in CAT or MAT.

But as you got only 43% marks, it is very low & will create problem for you in placements.

But you should not worry about it, you will have to take preparation for the recruitment in different companies.

good luck.
21st August 2010, 11:00 PM
arunyadav

Mba is now just every one want to do ,
1. Ask yourself why u want mba
2.if u justify yourself then u follow ur dream .
% of graduation matter if u want admission in government or few good private college but u can pursue in some private college
3. U should prepare for mat (test), score good then u can follow ur dream
so
start hard work
21st August 2010, 11:10 PM
richa420
Banned

frnd
there is no any such college that take student who hav< 50% marks. frnd u hav not told from which subject u av done ur gradution ,so i m unable to tell u any thing about ur further study.

thank u8
21st August 2010, 11:11 PM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

dear frend,
yes there are some colleges that require very low percentage in graduation.......but you cannot give CAT exam with that score.....but there are many private colleges that take MBA admission with very low percentage....
wish you all the best!!!!!
28th August 2010, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

hi!i am pursuing b.com and want to do mba but i am confused that either i had to do mba from financial or from human resource.will it will be advantagable for my future if i go with human resource and plz tell me that how much minimum percentage is needed to do mba with human resource and what is the process for taking admission in human resourceand plz tell me about the top colleges from where i can do my MBA(HR ). plz tell me about the entrance test for taking admission,if any and how many marks that i'll need to take admission in any colleges.plz reply me on my yahoo ID([email protected]).
29th August 2010, 12:28 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friends,

really your marks is low. but for taking the admission for the mba,you have to score well in the different exams like mat,cat,xat.

and then after qualifying the exams , you can take the admission,

but you can face the problem at the time of the campusing because most of the reputed company needs 60% through out the academic carrier.
29th August 2010, 04:18 AM
cenaetion
Senior Member+

dear friend,

your graduation marks is very low...

for appearing in CAT the minimum criteria is you must have 55% aggregate in your graduation,

and for MAT its 50%..

as you have got less than 50% marks then you have to face lots of problem in getting admission in MBA , and at the time of applying for a job..

some private colleges are there , those are taking candidates who have got less than 50% marks also..

try to get the information..

all the best..
31st August 2010, 07:41 PM
August
Senior Member+

friend

i am very sorry to say that you can not get chance in a good mba college as a regular

course due to less percentage in graduation.but you can get MBA degree through some

good national open university like IGNOU and Nalanda open university.

Best of luck
31st August 2010, 07:57 PM
August
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: MBA admission with very low percentage in Graduation

friend

i am very sorry to say that you can not get chance in a good mba college as a regular

course due to less percentage in graduation.but you can get MBA degree through some

good national open university like IGNOU and Nalanda open university.

Best of luck
7th September 2010, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

i have 52 % in mah grads !!!!!!!!!!
what chances do i have to make it into a good college !!!!!!
8th September 2010, 02:32 PM
bapuram

dear feiend,
I THINK IF YOU WANT TO TAKE ADMISSION FOR MBA THERE ARE SO MANY PRIVATE COLLEGES/UNIVERSITIES FOR YOU LIKE SIKIM MANIPAL UNIVERSITY, THIS WILL BE BETTER OPTION FOR YOU.

good luck
9th September 2010, 12:42 AM
sayan550

Dear frnd..

I'm knowing to inform you that it's not make you so affordable for your MBA with low percentage.but you take your chances in some distance education and in some open university part time courses.but it will not take you so fa in your future.it because through out all the semesters and your graduation and in your school label exams you have to scored at least 60% for a better prospect in a renounced company......

good luck..........
12th September 2010, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

I have only got 46% in part 3 subject of BA English and i wrote MAT exam and got 468 as combo score...!i am belongs to OBC...!Am i eligibile to do MBA In regular colleges...?
With regrads
Manu Chandran ([email protected])
14th September 2010, 09:10 AM
NITIN2
Senior Member+

dear friend

to get admission in MBA as regular course, the minimum eligibility is pass in graduation

with minimum 50% for some colleges and 60% for IIMs. so, you are not eligible toget

admission in regular mba course.But friend , you can do your MBA through

correspondence course. I am providing you the name of some institute which provide

Correspondence MBA degree:

1.IGNOU

2. Nalanda open university

3.Sikkim manipal university.

While doing your MBA, you should do some job that will increase your experience,

in this way your MBA Legree will become more valuable and you will get better jobs.

Best of luck
20th October 2010, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Hi i've 49% in 12th but i have 75% in graduation, am i eligible to get into CAT
11th November 2010, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

hiiiiiiiiiii..
I have just completed my graduation this year with 45 percent marks in b.com.
sir tell me i m eligible for MAT entrance or not.
26th November 2010, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

sir my graduation percentage is 44% so can i do m.sc. or m.a. from any university
23rd December 2010, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

sir i have got 50% in 10th,64% in 12th,43%in graduation,mcom(pursuing)from ignou.will i be able to get admission in good colleges after having mcom from ignou or do some other professional.suggest ur best advice.
31st December 2010, 11:49 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
sir i have completd my graduation bt my percentage is too low its 43% will i get admission for mba if not pls suggest some good courses
In most of the colleges admission is done after an entrance exam. Most of these colleges ask for just a pass in degree for appearing in the entrance exam. You can appear in MAT and apply to colleges associated with MAT. CAT and XAT require higher percentage of marks for students even to appear in the exam. Please visit the official websites of these exams as to get more information.
10th January 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have 45% in bcom but i was studing in gujarati mediam so can i do MBA? plz tell me
16th February 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

i want 2 do mba it's my dream bt my grad % is very less......so can i do mba 4rm ny gud b-school???????????
17th February 2011, 12:31 AM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

Lightbulb Re: MBA admission with very low percentage in Graduation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, i have 45% in bcom but i was studing in gujarati mediam so can i do MBA? plz tell me
Candidate belonging to any medium can do MBA,as there is no such kind of restrictions.

In order to get admission in MBA you need to give entrance exam like CAT,MAT,or CET conducted by different states.

Mostly as an eligibility criteria candidate is required to have 50% in graduation to appear for MBA entrance exam.

So there can be problem for you as you have scored only 45% in B.Com.

But if you belong to reservation category then you are eligible since you will then need to have 45% in graduation.

Also you can try for distance learning/correspondence MBA course if you are not able to get admission in MBA course through entrance.
Best wishes.......
10th March 2011, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

I have 43% in my graduation and i have sc quota can i do regular mba
10th March 2011, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

22nd March 2011, 12:25 AM
amlendu
Senior Member++

hi,
There are some colleges which have certain eligibility criteria. Some have 60% while other have 50%. I dont know the college with less than 50% but there may be some private institutes taking admission on that basis. However if you get into MBA you may have certian problem in your job after MBA but the most important thing is your skills which i guess if you focus from now you can easily come back

best of luck
thank
26th March 2011, 02:18 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

Hi,

Thanks
21st April 2011, 01:03 PM
suraj2157

Quote:
hi
you can appear for XAT and GMAT exams
both are very good exams
and you can get admission in top b-schools
all the best
21st April 2011, 01:08 PM
suraj2157

Quote:
ya you can give XAT and GMAT exam
through this exams you can do regular MBA.
21st April 2011, 01:10 PM
suraj2157

Quote:
i want 2 do mba it's my dream bt my grad % is very less......so can i do mba 4rm ny gud b-school???????????
this exam is require only graduate candidates so no % tension.
all the best
21st April 2011, 01:11 PM
suraj2157

Quote:
i am also from gujarat.
and you can give this two exams and get into top b-schools in india.
all the best
21st April 2011, 01:13 PM
suraj2157

Quote:
hiiiiiiiiiii..
I have just completed my graduation this year with 45 percent marks in b.com.
sir tell me i m eligible for MAT entrance or not.
yes you are eligible in MAT only graduation is require.
all the best
3rd May 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Hi.. My 10th score is 75%, 12th score is 79% and my B.com aggregate score is on 54% (2005 - 2006), I also have a 3yrs of corporate experience.. Will I be able to get placement in good MBA college and after completion of course how wud the academics matter in placements? Plz advice.. Thanks
3rd May 2011, 07:29 PM
manishtukliya

Hello, my 10th score is 75%, 12th is 79% and the B.com aggregate score is 54%(2005 - 2006).. Will I get admission in the top colleges of India. Once the course is completed, how wud the acads matter in placement?? Please suggest..thanks
4th May 2011, 08:33 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
If you have got only 43% Marks in your Graduation, Then i am sorry to say that you are not eligible for regular MBA course.

Because to do MBA course, you need bachelor degree with minimum 50% Marks And you have not scored minimum marks in your graduation, So you are not eligible for MBA course.

For getting admission in MBA course, You have to appear for CAT entrance examination, But you are also not eligible for CAT entrance examination, because to appear for CAT examination you must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA.

So, you have not fulfill the eligiblity criteria, So you are not eligible to apply for MBA course. So please think for Other course.

All the Best

Rahul k
4th May 2011, 09:27 AM
THE BLUE MONTER

there are some colleges which take the admission of candidate who have less than 50%. i don't know the name of colleges as there are few colleges for 50%.but i think you will get private college.
4th May 2011, 12:10 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Your percentage in graduation is too low just 43%.

With this percentage, you are not eligible to get admission into MBA.

Because most of the institutions give admissions for the candidates who have secured a minimum of 50% or 55% in graduation level.

In addition, as you have very less percentage, you are also not eligible for the entrance exams which give admission into MBA like

-CAT
-MAT
-GMAT

For these examinations also, one should have secured a minimum of 50% of marks and more to be eligible.

I will suggest you to inquire about management seats and try to get admission in management quota,
4th May 2011, 01:23 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

for taking admission in MBA u have to score well in the entrance exams like

CAT

MAT

and many more.

percentage in graduation doesn't matter. if your rank is good then u will be able to take admission in better colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?