14th December 2015, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

IT sect job after completing post graduation with 75% and graduation with low percentage?

Hi,
I’m an MCA final year student ,due to my negligence I scored 57% in my 10th and 58% in my 12th and 59% in my graduation and in my post graduation I have scored 75%. Can I get job in IT sector?

15th December 2015, 02:11 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: IT sect job after completing post graduation with 75% and graduation with low percentage?

It will be tough for you to get a job in the IT Sector as your grades are poor throughout your career except for your Post graduation.
IT companies in general have an eligibility criteria of 60% throughout the career which you do not fulfill.
You need to wait for the Off Campus Placement Drive and if you are eligible then you will have a good chance of getting a job if you have good Domain Knowledge.
So you need to keep and eye on the requirements that are being set for jobs in IT Sector.
15th December 2015, 10:02 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: IT sect job after completing post graduation with 75% and graduation with low percentage?

You have completed your post graduation with good percentage of marks. But you don't have good percentage in through out your academic career except PG. Even though you will get good job.

Before that you have to do job in software companies rather than IT Companies (MNC's).Then you will get experience and required skills with that you will get a job in MNC's.

Most of the cases it is very difficult to get a software job since the competition is too high now a days. So better to enhance the skills required.
15th December 2015, 11:05 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I’m an MCA final year student ,due to my negligence I scored 57% in my 10th and 58% in my 12th and 59% in my graduation and in my post graduation I have scored 75%. Can I get job in IT sector?
As per marks criteria, you are not eligible for maximum software company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for software companies is 60%. Candidates having pending backlog are not eligible for software companies recruitment. Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for software companies recruitment.

You can apply below given companies,

1.Wipro

2.Syntel

3.Alumnus software
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?