22nd January 2013, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

How can I do MBA after completing graduation with low percentage?

sir i have completed my graduation with low % .....so can i do mba and got admission in any colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. MBA admission with very low percentage in Graduation -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it possible to pursue MBA course after completing graduation with TU percentage of 40%
  3. How can I get a good job after completing MBA with good marks? I've got 67% in 10th, 78% in 12th and 56% marks in B.Com undergraduate
  4. How to get job in Accounting or Finance sector having low percentage?
  5. Do both 10th and 12th percentage is considered for MBA? can a 95+ percentile holder gets an elite college in India? I've secured 49% in 10th, 51.8% in 12th and 71% marks in graduation
  6. Which college require Low percentage in MBA? I have scored 48.4%
  7. How to get a good job with a high talent and low percentage?
  8. After doing MBA can I do CS course? What is the procedure to apply and what is the minimum percentage in graduation or post graduation ?
  9. In which IT companies can I get after scoring 81.6% in 10th,56% in 12th
  10. How to improve my 12th percentage after completing Graduation?
  11. Admission for MCA or MBA after completing graduation with 46%?
  12. Minimum percentage required for MBA? University names for correspondence MBA?
  13. How can I get job in IT/Software field with this low percentage?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for MBA after clearing my graduation with minimum percentage of 52%
  15. Details of Diploma in HR after B.Com?
  16. How may i get admission in MBA colleges situated in Indore? I have average percentage in my graduation
  17. In which field should I do MBA after completing graduation with 65%? -- [New]
  18. MBA with 43% marks in Graduation? Other options with such low marks in Graduation?
31st May 2013, 06:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do MBA after completing graduation with low percentage?

The minimum qualification required to get admission for MBA in colleges is a Bachelor Degree (10+2+3 year’s education pattern).Other eligibility criteria’s will vary from one college to another. The selection for admission of MBA is through entrance exams. Minimum 50% marks in bachelor’s degree is necessary for general category students (45% marks for reserved candidates) in order to get admissions for MBA. The candidates can collect information related to entrance exam dates and admission procedure from concerned colleges.
8th July 2015, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

I got in B.com only 46% from mgkv so may take admission for M.com in ingou and if i am take admission so will i have to qualify entrence exam also ? Please tell me sir
13th March 2016, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

I got in b.com 45% marks is too low %, is it possible for me if i want to start m.b.a? If i do m.b.a how many percentage is required in mat.can i take admission in reputable
collage after less than this percentage?
24th June 2017, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have done b.com with 48.55 present I wanna do the MBA n I'll take admissions in CAT coaching center can I take tell me
26th December 2017, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Hi!I have a similar question. I graduated with a low percentage and after a few years of work experience, I am keen on getting an MBA degree.
I request your recommendation and suggestion in this case.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?