27th April 2014, 02:38 PM
Nikita Singroha

How many M.Sc Chemistry India produces every year?

How many seats are there in m.sc chemistry in the whole country of india? I want to know how many m.sc chemistry india produces in a year?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  3. University providing MSc Chemistry admission in India?
  4. What are the other options after BSc Chemistry except MSc? Any 1 year course in India to Strengthen our Degree?
  5. Best college for fire safety in India after passing MSc chemistry?
  6. Which is the best institute for MSc Chemistry in India?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for Ph.D in Organic Chemistry? List of the institutes? I am a 2nd year student of MSc Applied Chemistry of Ramkrishna Vidyamandira
  8. How can I do MSc 2nd year after doing MSc Chemistry 1st year from college under Punjab University
  9. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities in India for the candidates of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  10. What are the options for me in Msc while pursuing BSc Chemistry from DU? Best institute of India to get my education in MSc?
  11. Top colleges for M.Sc Chemistry for a student of B.Sc 1st year?
  12. List of the good universities in India where I can take MSc in Chemistry
  13. Institutes offering integrted Phd in chemistry (CSIR GRANT)?
  14. How to get admission into MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am a BSc final year student with chemistry honors
  15. Best universities in India for MSc Chemistry course?
  16. Which is better between MSc Chemistry and MSc IT?
  17. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  18. Is there any way to study MSc chemistry through correspondence? Universities offering the same?
23rd September 2014, 02:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many M.Sc Chemistry India produces every year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikita Singroha View Post
How many seats are there in m.sc chemistry in the whole country of india? I want to know how many m.sc chemistry india produces in a year?
Availability of seats for M.Sc Chemistry course is differs from college to college. It is based on the students applying for the course. You must have to check the concerned official website of the institution to get the details regarding availability of seats. So many colleges in India which offers M.Sc Chemistry course. There is no exact record regarding total number of students completes M.Sc Chemistry course per year. However, every colleges allots minimum 120 seats for M.Sc Chemistry course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?