9th October 2019, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

How many Master of Mass Communication seats are available in Haridev Joshi University of Journalism and Mass Communication?

Hello, please let me know how many seats are available in Haridev Joshi University of Journalism and Mass Communication for Master of Mass Communication course? I want to secure admission so I need to know about the seats availability. Waiting for your response!

31st October 2019, 09:51 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Master of Mass Communication seats are available in Haridev Joshi University of Journalism and Mass Communication?

Haridev Joshi University of Journalism and Mass Communication

The total number of Master of Mass Communication seats that are available in Haridev Joshi University of Journalism and Mass Communication is 40.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Indira Gandhi Nagar, Sector 2, Ghati Karolan
Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?