18th July 2016, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for MFA(Sculpture) in Jamia Millia Islamia? Criteria for admission?

Can I know about the admission criteria of Jamia Millia Islamia for MFA(Sculpture) course? How many seats are there for this MFA course in JMI? I want to secure admission so please help me by giving information? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD(Psychology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  2. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  3. Minimum requirements to be on the safer side of admission in Jamia Millia Islamia? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Admission criteria to study M.Sc(Bioscience) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  5. Eligibility criteria to apply for ME in Civil at Jamia Millia Islamia University? Seats available in this course for external student?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria required to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for pursuing BE course after completing Diploma in CSE? What is the cutoff marks for this year? -- [New]
  7. How many seats are available for M.A.(Convergent Journalism) in Jamia Millia Islamia? Syllabus of this course?
  8. On which website I can see the Jamia Millia Islamia prospectus related to Graduate courses?
  9. Pocedure to take admission in Jamia Millia Islamia to study engineering for the citizen of Oman? Seats reserved for NRI students?
  10. When will be the 9th standard form of Jamia Millia Islamia out? Eligibility criteria for getting admission?
  11. When the Jamia Millia Islamia will publish the admission form of 9th standard? Facilities available in Jamia Millia Islamia for handicapped students?
  12. Jamia Millia Islamia offers M.Sc(Microbiology) course? Procedure to get admission?
  13. How can I get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia? What is the procedure to apply for it?
  14. Which entrance exam should I give to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for MBA?
  15. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  16. Eligibility criteria and last date of form submission for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  17. Does Jamia Millia Islamia conduct admission test for PhD in Interdisciplinary Courses)?
  18. Detailed admission procedure to study BCA in Jamia Millia Islamia?
29th July 2016, 02:04 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for MFA(Sculpture) in Jamia Millia Islamia? Criteria for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I know about the admission criteria of Jamia Millia Islamia for MFA(Sculpture) course? How many seats are there for this MFA course in JMI? I want to secure admission so please help me by giving information? Thank you!
There are 10 seats are available for MFA (Sculpture) course in Jamia Millia Islamia, Department of Sculpture. The students who have studied BFA (Sculpture) degree course with at least 60% marks are all eligible for MFA (Sculpture) course in Jamia Millia Islamia. The interested candidates can apply online for the course. The course fee is Rs 10,610 for MFA (Sculpture). The Jamia Millia Islamia website link is Click Here
29th July 2016, 04:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for MFA(Sculpture) in Jamia Millia Islamia? Criteria for admission?

There are 10 seats available for MFA (Sculpture) course in Jamia Millia Islamia. Admissions to this course will be offered through entrance examination conducted by JMI. Candidates who have qualified entrance examination will be called for Interview and then for Group Discussion. Candidates who have passed four year BFA course with minimum aggregate of 60% marks from a recognised university are eligible to apply for admission to MFA (Sculpture) course in JMU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?