16th February 2017, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is needed in graduation to get admission in MBA?

Sir, I want to know the details of entrance exam for MBA course from Banasthali. I want to have the exact syllabus and how much percentage is needed in graduation to get admission in MBA course.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for MBA after scoring 45% marks in graduation? What is the minimum criteria needed to apply for MBA course?
  2. How how much percentage is required for mba admission? Can I apply for MBA course after completion of graduation with 45% marks?
  3. How can I get admission for MBA course in BK? Required Percentage of marks for this? What kind of Certificates are needed for this?
  4. Minimum percentage required in Graduation to study MBA in Abroad?
  5. MBA admission with very low percentage in Graduation -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Minimum percentage required in graduation to take admission in IIPM?
  7. How much percentage is needed to get admission in JBT in graduation?
  8. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?
  9. How may i get admission in MBA colleges situated in Indore? I have average percentage in my graduation
  10. Will 45% marks in graduation pose any issue to take admission in B.Colleges for MBA course?
  11. How much is the percentage required in graduation for admission in MBA
  12. After doing MBA can I do CS course? What is the procedure to apply and what is the minimum percentage in graduation or post graduation ?
  13. Admission for MCA or MBA after completing graduation with 46%?
  14. How much percentage is needed to get admission in government college
  15. How much percentage is needed in graduation to take admission in Law?
  16. Is it possible to pursue MBA course after completing graduation with TU percentage of 40%
  17. How much percentage is needed in graduation to join MA English Literature?
  18. What is the minimum percentage for MBA?
17th February 2017, 12:41 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much percentage is needed in graduation to get admission in MBA?

The candidates who wants to pursue MBA must have completed his/her bachelor degree from a recognized university with minimum of 50% marks for general candidate and for reserved candidates minimum marks required is 45%.
Syllabus and pattern of MBA are as follows:
Sem I
C11 Principles of Management
C12 Managerial Economics
C13 Financial Accounting
C14 Environment Management
C15 Quantitative Techniques
C16 Business Legislation
E17 Communication Skills-I
E17 Foreign Language
E18 Computers for Managers
E18 Field Study
Note: Two Soft core courses are to be selected: One each from E17 and E18
Sem II
C21 Marketing Management
C22 Financial Management
C23 Human Resource Management
C24 Operations Management
C25 Research Methodology
C26 Organizational Behaviour
C27 Business Environment
C28 Cost & Management Accounting
E29 Self/ Proficiency Management
E29 Corporate Taxation
E20 Operations Research
E20 Business Ethics
Note: Two Soft core courses are to be selected: One each from E29 and E20
Sem III
C31 Strategic Management
C32 International Business
C33 Entrepreneurship Development
C34 Summer Internship Project
E35 Communication Skills- II
E35 Family Business Management
E36 Field project/Business Plan
E36 Aptitude Development
SP-I-1 Specialization –I-1
SP-I-2 Specialization –I-2
SP-II-1 Specialization –II-1
SP-II-2 Specialization –II-2
Note: Two Soft core courses are to be selected: One each from E35 and E36.
Sem IV
SP-I-3 Specialization –I-3
SP-I-4 Specialization –I-4
SP-II-3 Specialization –II-3
SP-II-4 Specialization –II-4
PR Project
17th February 2017, 05:53 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is needed in graduation to get admission in MBA?

There are many entrance examinations available to pursue MBA (Master of Business Administration) course. The basic educational qualification required to appear in almost all the entrance examination's is same. Here are the list of Entrance Examination's that fetches you to pursue MBA course.

>> SNAP Test

>> Common Admission Test

>> Xavier's Aptitude Test

>> Management Aptitude Test

>> NMAT Exam

>> CMAT Entrance Test

>> IIFT Test

>> IBSAT Entrance Exam

The minimum educational qualification required to appear in any of the above mentioned entrance examination's is "Bachelor Degree" or Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks. Graduation in any stream is accepted in order to be eligible for appearing in the above mentioned examination's.
17th February 2017, 06:06 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to know the details of entrance exam for MBA course from Banasthali. I want to have the exact syllabus and how much percentage is needed in graduation to get admission in MBA course.

The minimum percentage needed in graduation is 50% to get admission in MBA. The graduates in any discipline with at least 50% marks from any recognized university shall be eligible for the MBA course. The admission to the course will be done in IIMs through CAT score. The CAT is one of the leading entrance test used for taking admission in various B-Schools. There are also other entrance examinations conducted by the universities for taking admission to MBA. The MBA studied through a reputed business school will be useful to pursue your career. So score good marks in CAT to get a seat in a reputed business school.
17th February 2017, 10:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You must have at least 50% marks in graduation, if you want to become eligible for admission in MBA degree at most of the universities in India. This is the minimum criteria asked by most of them.

Also, performance in entrance exams like CAT/GMAT/MAT will have more importance than graduation marks. Therefore, you need to perform well in it.
18th February 2017, 12:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

For admission to MBA courses, you will require a pass with the minimum of 50% marks, in any degree from a recognized university. Leading Business Schools conduct an entrance test viz. CAT, MAT, CMAT, SNAP, XAT, TANCET etc to short list candidates. The duration of the course is two years. There is an option to choose your specialized area of interest like Finance, HR, Marketing, Operations, Retail etc. An MBA from recognized institution will secure the students a campus placement in reputed companies in the domain of Information Technology, Banking, FMCG, Logistics etc.
18th February 2017, 04:17 PM
eSolution
Junior Member+

For doing MBA you have to clear an entrance exam after your bachelor degree.There are many entrance examination in India for MBA. Some of them are CAT, XAT, NMAT, IIFT, SNAP. Among them CAT is the toughest one. The minimum percentage for eligibility is 50%. The general structure of exam is as follows :
Quantitative Aptitute
Data Analysis
Verbal Ability
Reasoning
General Awereness
18th February 2017, 05:17 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

MBA - Master of Business Administration.

To pursue this course you need to complete your graduation from any recognised University.

You need to secure at least 50% in your graduation course

And also you need to write entrance exam like:-

CAT

MAT

XAT

ICET etc to get seat into any MBA college

If you secure good percentage in written exams you will get into top colleges, so that you can get a good job through that.
20th February 2017, 12:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Those candidates who have completed graduation from a recognized university are eligible for MBA entrance exam. Your graduation marks must be above 50% from recognized university. Final year candidate are eligible for MBA entrance exam.

List of the entrance exams are,

CAT: Indian Institute of Management

IRMA: Institute of Rural Management Anand

IIFT: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade

MAT: All India Management Association

SNAP: Symbiosis International University

IBSAT: ICFAI

NMAT: NMIMS

XAT: XLRI, Jamshedpur

TISS: Tata Institute of Social Sciences

ATMA: Association of Indian Management Studies

CMAT: AICTE

I have attached the syllabus for MBA entrance exam so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MBA syllabus.pdf(19.3 KB, 10 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?