19th November 2015, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is needed in graduation to join MA English Literature?

I realy like to do my pg in christ university. I have 70% in my b.a english literature. I want to know about the percentage needed to get admission in MA english literature?

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage needed in graduation to appear for exam of M.A in English Literature?
  2. How much percentage do I need in my graduation to appear for M.A in English Literature?
  3. Percentage I need in my graduation to appear for M.A in english literature?
  4. Percentage is required in graduation to appear in exam of M.A. English Literature?
  5. How much percentage is required in graduation to appear in MA English literature exam?
  6. What's the percentage requirement for B.Ed course? I've completed BA(English and literature) and secured 46.75% marks
  7. Percentage required in graduation to appear in M.A. English entrance exam?
  8. Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance of masters in Linguistics?
  9. Percentage needed in graduation to join CA course? What is the procedure?
  10. How to join M.Phil and Ph.D course after doing PG in English Language and Literature from MG University Kerala?
  11. Can i pursue MA in abroad after completing BA (English Literature) from JNU?
  12. How to get admission in MA English Literature? I have done B.Com from DU and preparing for civil services
  13. What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How may I join PhD program in English literature from JNU or other recognized university? I have done BA from Assam University and Masters from Nepal
  15. What is the procedure followed to do masters in English literature in correspondence mode after completion of B.A in English Literature?
  16. Is it possible to MA (English Literature) twice?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for NET if pursuing PG in English Literature but completed Graduation with English Language and Economics?
  18. What is the qualification required to do M.A English Literature? Is it possible to do M.A English Literature after B.Com
19th November 2015, 10:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is needed in graduation to join MA English Literature?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I realy like to do my pg in christ university. I have 70% in my b.a english literature. I want to know about the percentage needed to get admission in MA english literature?
You have completed B.A in English literature with 70% so you are eligible for M.A in English literature in Christ University.

Those candidates who have completed B.A in English literature from a recognized university with above 60% marks are eligible to get admission in M.A in English literature in Christ University.

Your age should be above 17 years.
19th November 2015, 11:19 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much percentage is needed in graduation to join MA English Literature?

It is very good that you have scored 70% of marks in your Graduation level studies.
Most of the colleges require at least 50% of marks in Graduation level in order to take admission in Masters degree course which is MA. Since you have scored 70% of marks, you can apply in different colleges to study MA.
20th November 2015, 01:03 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to pursue MA in English Literature you will first of all have to complete your BA from a recognized University and should have scored a minimum of 60% in your graduation and your age should not be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?