23rd December 2015, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for entrance exaination of AIIMS for admission in MDS course?

Hi,

I want to pursue MDS degree course from AIIMS. So please tell me how should i prepare for the entrance test of AIIMS for getting admission in the MDS degree course?

25th December 2015, 05:23 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for entrance exaination of AIIMS for admission in MDS course?

you will have to work really hard if you wish to pursue your MDS course from AIIMS. Below, I have mentioned some of the steps to be followed or kept in consideration while preparing for your examination;

> Make a proper time table for your rest, play and study time as all of the three are of equal importance.

> Collect sample papers from educational book stores if available, or from internet and practice that as well.

> Study on a regular basis, make it a habit like all other work.

> Start a habit of revising things at the end of the day, this way you can keep your memory refreshed of what you have been studying the whole day.

> If you are going for a caching class, do make a habit of clearing your doubts as soon as they arise, as piling them up for future will affect you more than anybody else.

> Last, but no the least, keep a proper health as a healthy body carries a healthy mind.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?