25th December 2015, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Executive post in NTPC being a Physics postgraduate if the requirement is of Applied Physics?

Dear Sir,
I have seen the advertisement in NTPC, they need M.Sc(Applied Physics) for the Executive post. But my qualification is M.Sc(Physics) . Can I eligible to apply for the same post?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to do PhD in Applied Physics for a Physics postgraduate?
  2. AAI Jr Executive Previous years question papers? I have applied for MSc Physics Junior Executive
  3. What should I choose among Electronics, Applied Physics, Astro-Physics, Geophysics and core Physics for M.Sc after completing B.Sc(Physics)?
  4. Eligibility for PGT after post graduation in geophysics?
  5. What can I do achieve a good career after B.Sc Physics?
  6. Career opportunities after B.Sc Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Winter Internship related to Electronics in NTPC, Kahalgaon for Integrated M.Sc(Applied Physics) 5th semester student?
  8. Should I choose MSc Physics or MSc Applied electronics?
  9. Eligibility to do PhD in Physics for a postgraduate?
  10. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in Mumbai University for M.Phil postgraduate of Kerala? Possibility to get direct admission?
  11. How can I pursue PhD in Nanophysics/Optical Fiber Sensor being a Applied Physics postgraduate and a Lecturer?
  12. Jobs in NTPC for 2015 fresher Civil Engineer? Expected post and salary?
  13. Should I have to appear in GATE to apply for NTPC Executive Trainee(Finance) recruitment being a MBA(Finance) postgraduate?
  14. Can we apply for guided missile technology in DRDO after doing MSc in Applied Physics
  15. Can I apply for NIELIT Executive Assistant post being a M.Com(Finance) postgraduate?
  16. M.Sc Nanotechnology or M.Sc Applied Physics has better future? Which college in Gujarat is best?
  17. What is the syllabus and date to apply for the post of Junior Executive IT?
  18. How to get Ph.D admission for medical physics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?