31st May 2015, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and eligibility to apply for AIIMS MDS entrance exam?

Hello Sir,
I want to do my MDS in AIIMS after my BDS.
I want to know about the entrance exam of AIIMS
for MDS admission and also the eligibility
criteria for applying. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam?
  2. Whether AIIMS will help me to apply for Education Loan to study MDS?
  3. Detailed information, number of seats available and eligibility to study MDS in India?
  4. Possibility to apply in AIIMS entrance exam for B.Tech 1st year student?
  5. How many seats are there in AIIMS for MDS?
  6. Detailed information about entrance exams to study MDS in India and Abroad?
  7. Detailed information and examination date of COMEDK and ASSO-CET for MDS admission? When the application of entrance exams will be released?
  8. Detailed information about COMEDK for MDS?
  9. Detailed information and requirements to study MDS in US?
  10. List of universities which conducts entrance exams for admission in MDS course? Detailed information about form submissions and examination dates?
  11. Detailed information about MDS entrance exam conducted by Delhi University?
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MDS in AFMC? Eligibility to apply?
  13. Which books will be helpful to prepare for AIIMS MDS entrance exam? I am from Vijayawada, AP -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to prepare for AIIMS MDS entrance exam?
  15. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MDS in Abroad? Eligibility to apply?
  16. If I pass BSc Biotech with first division then will I be eligible to apply for AIIMS entrance exam?
  17. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in CSIR-NET for M.Sc(Mathematics) postgraduate?
  18. What is the scope of MDS in UK? List of reputed colleges which offer MDS in UK? Entrance exam to get admission?
2nd June 2015, 08:42 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to apply for AIIMS MDS entrance exam?

Eligibility for AIIMS MDS Exams :
  • For applying to MDS courses the candidate must posses BDS degree from a university recognised by DCI ( Dental Council of India ).
  • Candidate must have completed the required period of 12 months compulsory rotating internship on or before July 30, 2015. Candidate who have not completed their intership by this date are not eligible.
  • Candidate must have secured 55% marks in their graduation degree. 5% relaxation is also their for SC/ST candidates.

AIIMS MDS Entrance Exam will be computer based exam. The booklet of entrance exam will contains question from the subjects taught in BDS course.

For more details please visit : http://www.aiimsexams.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?