27th February 2016, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

How to study distance M.A.(Psychology) being a Chartered Accountant with LLB and B.Com Degrees? Is it necessary to study B.A.(Psychology)?

Hello,
I am a Chartered Accountant by profession and have double Graduation degrees in Law (LLB) and Commerce (B.Com). I am interested in studying Psychology at the Master's level (M.A.). Is a B.A.(Psychology) a prerequisite for it? Also, please help me in finding how I can do M.A. Psychology through a Distance Learning Programme. Thanks!

16th March 2016, 10:57 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to study distance M.A.(Psychology) being a Chartered Accountant with LLB and B.Com Degrees? Is it necessary to study B.A.(Psychology)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am a Chartered Accountant by profession and have double Graduation degrees in Law (LLB) and Commerce (B.Com). I am interested in studying Psychology at the Master's level (M.A.). Is a B.A.(Psychology) a prerequisite for it? Also, please help me in finding how I can do M.A. Psychology through a Distance Learning Programme. Thanks!
You are eligible to study M.A in Psychology being a CA with LLB and B.Com Degrees. No need to study B.A in Psychology. The eligibility to study the M.A in Psychology is a Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university. The duration of the course is 2 years. The course is available in many universities in distance mode like
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?