13th March 2016, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering distance M.A.(Human Rights) in Delhi?

Hello Everyone,
Please tell me the name of the universities that offers M.A. in Human Rights via distance learning in Delhi. Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the institutes offering M.Phil in Human Rights? I have completed PG in Human Right from Indian Institute of Human Rights
  2. What is the eligiblity to join Distance Mode BE course? List some universities offering DMBE?
  3. List of Universities in Kerala, Karnataka, AP offering M.Phil in Distance Education?
  4. List of all the universities offering LLM through distance education?
  5. List universities offering Disaster Management courses in Delhi?
  6. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Delhi and Haryana?
  7. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in distance? List of universities offering courses in distance mode?
  8. List of Universities offering Ph.D in Management in Distance Learning? What is the required eligibility criteria for this? How much is the fees to join this course?
  9. List of UGC recognized universities offering distance learning program in B.Tech Biotech? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Colleges offering distance learning B.Ed course?
  11. Universities offering LLB through distance in Delhi?
  12. List of universities offering Ph.D Chemistry in distance mode?
  13. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  14. List of the universities offering Ph.D in distance education? I have finished M.Com
  15. List of Universities offering M.Phil in Political Science in Distance Learning and approved by UGC?
  16. List of universities offering distance PhD in Astrology?
  17. List of some AICTE approved universities and colleges near UP and Delhi offering diploma in mechanical engineering through distance learning?
  18. Universities which are offering M.Tech Electrical through distance?
17th March 2016, 09:20 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering distance M.A.(Human Rights) in Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
Please tell me the name of the universities that offers M.A. in Human Rights via distance learning in Delhi. Waiting for your response.
College Offering M.A.(Human Rights) in Delhi University through Distance Mode:

Jamia Millia Islamia University
Address: Jamia Nagar, Okhla, New Delhi, Delhi 110025
Founded: 1920
Phone: 011 2698 1717
Official website - jmi.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?