28th February 2018, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

How to study MBA in Supply Chain Management from IIMs? What should I do for it?

I am in final year of BBA and after it want to study MBA in Supply Chain Management. So, I want to know can I study this course from IIMs? What should I do for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Post Graduate Diploma in Logistics & Supply Chain Management from IIMs? What are the requirements for it?
  2. Is MBA in Supply Chain & Logistic Management favourable for female candidate?
  3. Which is better to study in MBA among Logistics & Supply Chain Management and Data Analytics?
  4. List of part time PhD colleges in India for PhD in Supply Chain Management?
  5. Which are the best instituts offering MBA in supply chain management in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Production Supervisor? Which course should I pursue to become a Production Supervisor?
  7. Information regarding the fee structure for MBA in Supply Chain Management?
  8. Can a Diploma in Electrical Engineering study MBA in Material Management or Supply Chain Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which is better among Airline & Airport Management and Logistics & Supply Chain Management to study in MBA?
  10. List of universities which offer Distance MBA in Marketing/Supply Chain Management?
  11. Eligibility criteria and procedure to study Post Graduate Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management course? Fees required for it?
  12. Which course is a better choice for me between MCA and B.Ed being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Computer Science?
  13. Is MBA in logistics chain supply management useful for girls
  14. How to do Ph.D in supply chain management or operations after completing 2 years MBA at NITIE?
  15. Which SAP module is suitable for me having completed MBA in Marketing and Logistics and Supply Chain Management?
  16. Can I pursue Diploma in Supply Chain Management if got 39% in B.Com?
  17. Which is better for girls MBA in Airline & Airport Management or MBA in Logistic & Supply Chain?
  18. Done M.Tech in Mechanical with 13 years of Experience : MBA or Ph.D in Green Supply Chain Management, Which one to do?
15th March 2018, 08:48 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to study MBA in Supply Chain Management from IIMs? What should I do for it?

If you want to study in the IIMs then you need to fight the CAT exam.

The competition for the IIMs is too high and you need to be a top ranker in the CAT.

After the result the IIMs call candidates for teh personality test and if you can get through it, you can take the admission in one of the institutes.

Remember, you need to work hard as the competition is too high for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?