20th August 2016, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Which SAP module is suitable for me having completed MBA in Marketing and Logistics and Supply Chain Management?

I have completed my MBA in marketing and logistic and supply chain management and now I'm interested in SAP course. Please provide me some idea about which module will be beneficial for me? Waiting for your positive response. My email id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Is MBA in logistics chain supply management useful for girls
  2. Which is better to study in MBA among Logistics & Supply Chain Management and Data Analytics?
  3. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Production Supervisor? Which course should I pursue to become a Production Supervisor?
  4. Top colleges in south India providing MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management?
  5. Is MBA in Supply Chain & Logistic Management favourable for female candidate?
  6. Which course is a better choice for me between MCA and B.Ed being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Computer Science?
  7. Which are the best instituts offering MBA in supply chain management in Maharashtra?
  8. How can I get my Provisional Certificate after 4 years of completing MBA in Logistics and Supply chain? -- [New]
  9. Which SAP module is suitable for Instrumentation engineer also having MBA in Operations & Marketing?
  10. Which is better among Airline & Airport Management and Logistics & Supply Chain Management to study in MBA?
  11. Which SAP module is better for me after MBA?
  12. List of universities which offer Distance MBA in Marketing/Supply Chain Management?
  13. Is Swami vivekanand university MP approved by AICTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of part time PhD colleges in India for PhD in Supply Chain Management?
  15. SAP institutes in Mumbai and their fee structure? Which module is suitable for me?
  16. Which are the best career options for me after completion of B.Tech in ECE with 74.8% of marks?
  17. What to take in HR Module of SAP? What should be done further?
  18. How to work in Motors Company? I want to do SAP course after dong MBA(Marketing and Sales)
6th May 2017, 01:10 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which SAP module is suitable for me having completed MBA in Marketing and Logistics and Supply Chain Management?

There are several SAP modules available for candidates. Such SAP modules available are,

>> SAP Basis or ABAP

>> SAP FI

>> SAP PP

>> SAM MM

>> SAM SD

>> SAM HCM

As you belong to MBA (Master of Business Administration) course, you may pursue SAM HCM or SAM Basis.

Approximately there are about 25 SAP modules available. Even though there are so many modules, we need to wise enough to choose based on our Educational background. In order to choose the best Module, you are required to first go for its Goals after choosing the concerned module, and job prospects available in the chosen module. So for you being an MBA in Marketing candidate, I would suggest you to go with HCM or Basis SAP module.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?