25th February 2017, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

How to study Post Graduation in Instructional Design course? Eligibility criteria and fees for it?

Hello sir, I am in final year of graduation and after it want to study Post Graduation in Instructional Design course. What should I do for it? Eligibility criteria and fees for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List post graduate courses in Psychology? Eligibility criteria for admission in post graduation?
  2. Eligibility criteria to study Archaeology course in post graduation course in abroad?
  3. Eligibility criteria for doing Ph.D in Bengali after completion of post graduation in Sociology?
  4. Am I eligible to study Post Graduation in Economics being a B.Com graduate?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria asked for the external students to do post graduation in engineering?
  6. List of best universities to study B.Sc Molecular Biology from India? Eligibility criteria and fees to study this course?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing B.Ed after completion of graduation with 48% and 52%? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Detailed information and eligibility to study Post Graduation in Plant Science at ICAR?
  9. Eligibility to get admission in B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 59% in Post Graduation and 44% in Graduation?
  10. Possibility to study Master’s Degree in Design for B.Com student?
  11. Eligibility criteria to study Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting Software? List of colleges and fees to study this course? -- [New]
  12. Detailed information and eligibility to study Bachelor of Design?
  13. How can I join MSc Physics in DU after doing B.E Production Engineering?
  14. Am i eligible to appear for CDAC?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for doing post graduation in Accounts?
  16. Eligibility criteria for admission into post graduation in MA?
  17. What should I study in Post Graduation after completion of B.Des(Accessory Design)?
  18. Admission procedure to study Post Graduation in Fashion Design for Diploma holder in Costume Design and Dress Making?
26th February 2017, 11:24 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study Post Graduation in Instructional Design course? Eligibility criteria and fees for it?

Candidates who are interested to pursue post graduate in Instructional Design should have completed their bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized college/university. The fees for the above mentioned course does not remains the same in every institute however, it may start from Rs. 20,000/- and may increase in other institutes depending upon their places and standards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?